Crash Landing 🐙 Peter Parker

I walked around, biting the young skin on my fingers hopelessly as Quill and Gamora fought it out.
"You and your games, Quill! We need to get him to wake!" She yelled furiously.
"Without knowing who he is?" Quill fought back.
"Guys!" I interrupted as the young boy on the table began to shift a little, his chest rising and falling slowly.
His red and blue suit glinted and beeped before he finally began to come down. His mask retreated from his face, revealing those familiar brown eyes.
"Peter?" I said in quiet shock.
Peter was a high school nerd, someone I didn't know too well but had the feeling that he was a better person than played for. His cheeks were coated with bruises and cuts, sticky crimson dried against his delicate skin.

He grunted quietly, bringing a hand to his head to feel his skin. He sat up slowly, as I walked towards the table. His eyes caught mine as we stared in quiet mercy at each other. "Y/n?" He whispered.

Gamora and Quill soon came to the attention that Peter was awake. A firm hand gripped his shoulder as he was slammed against the wall, almost falling off the table in the process. "Whoa, Quill!" I yelled, pulling his arm back. "Where's Thanos?!" He raged.

Peter stood in shock, his kith moving but no words coming out. "I-I don't know... I'm not with him if that's what your wondering?" He asked. Quill took a step back, nodding his head. "My apologies" he whispered.

"How did you end up here?" I asked, sitting Peter down on the metal table. He flinched a little as my fingers brushed against his in accident. His eyes met mine once again. They looked like they could hold a thousand stars, maybe even a galaxy. "My ship exploded after Thanos attacked us" he sighed, biting the inside of his lip. I nodded.

"He's been plotting from planet to planet, there's four infinity stones left" Gamora intertwined into the conversation. I nodded. "She's right" I replied. Quill was wondering around the ship, aimlessly trying to clock some kind of plan like he always does.

"Well, if your gonna catch the guy then your gonna need the Avengers" Peter said, looking over at Quill. Gamora and Quill exchanged looks. "Who's 'The Avengers?'" They asked.

"They're the earths protectors" I replied. Peter gave me a confused look.
"You know the Avengers?" He asked.
"Well, vaguely, but we've exchanged encounters" I smiled, patting his on the head and walking off to my dorm.

I heard the quiet conversation of the three in the background as I lay my head down on my soft pillow, allowing the world to drown away.

I heard my door open swiftly after half an hour, the clanking of metal boots softly being traced against my floor. I rolled over to see Peter standing in my doorway.

"H-hey" he smiled awkwardly. "Hey" I replied, smiling back at him. There was a moment of awkwardness between us for a while before he walked over, gesturing if he could sit down, which I gladly allowed. "I guess I just wanted to thank you" He began, "I mean, you basically saved my life" he smiled, blinking in between words. I nodded slowly.

I felt the bed creak slightly as he stood, walking towards the door. "You're a good person, Pete. I know no one ever told you" I spoke out of the blue. He spun around, looking at me confused, yet it was like he knew. He gave a weak smile before leaving the room.