🎶 Breathe 🐙 Peter Parker

(Please listen to the song above before you read ❤️)

"Another night up at the bar late,
Skinny dresses and heartbreaks,
There's nothing magic going on
Then 'long came you"

"Here again?" Ned teased as he joined your side at the bar. You smiled, looking over at him, on the contrary a little surprised to see him here. You shrugged, picking up the glass of white wine between your fingers and holding it against your lips. "You know instead of drinking your feelings away, you could talk to me"

"I know, Ned" You sighed, placing your glass down on the mat at the bar stand and running your finger over the rim. "I just don't feel like talking right now"

"Is it Harry again?" He asked, calling over a bar tender. You nodded. You and Harry were supposed to be a team, there to support each other. Wasn't that what a couple was meant for? Or did you just get the wrong idea... You weren't there to insult and break each others hearts.

"Well if you need me i'm on table eight with Michelle" he gave one more smile before heading off, drink in hand and spirits high. Your eyes followed him as he walked away, spinning round and leaning against the bar. Your eyes looked forward for the first time of the evening to see Peter Parker walking in through the doors. Now, there was a face you wanted to see.

"All the lights are down low and,
I keep losing my focus,
There's something happening
I can't keep cool"

Your eyes met, his paces quickening slightly as he met you at the bar, your arms wrapping around his shoulders and his hands travelled to your waist. "Oh god it's nice to see your goofy face" you sighed into him, his scent filling your nose, your whole body relaxing against him. All the memories from early on that week flooding away.

"You too, Y/N. Where have you been? We've all been worried about you" he rubbed your side gently as you pulled away from the hug. You shrugged, avoiding eye contact. Peter had enough on his plate with his Uncle Ben recently passing, he didn't need the weight of your problems too.

The lights dimmed on the dance floor, the music slowing slightly. Peter looked back before looking over at you.

"Wanna dance?" You asked, the alcohol starting to kick in a little, either that or the pure temptations of the gorgeous boy stood in front of you.

"I-I don't dance" Peter tried to shrug it off quickly, but you didn't take notice. You wrapped your hands in his palm and gave him a tug into the crowding floor. "Come on, it'll be fun I promise"

You stopped in the middle of the floor, the music starting off slow and with a steady beat. He stood there for a moment, completely confused. You rolled your eyes with a smile, pulling his hands towards you and resting them on your hips. He gulped slightly as your arms hung over his shoulders, inches apart from each other, your fingers tapped against one another. His cheeks were flushed as his movements were tight at first.

"Relax" you reassured him. He nodded quickly, taking a deep breath.

"Oh, I can't sleep
I'm dancing with adrenaline
I can't speak
Hands, they keep trembling"

It's been a week exactly since you had that dance with Peter, and ever since, whenever your around him, it's like you loose control of everything. Your hands start shaking, you forget how to speak.