[RANT] - Let's talk about FFH.

Okay okay, this is not a typical chapter,  but these things have been swimming around my head lately so I predicted I would share them with you and hope that your opinions and theories are some what similar to mine?... To prove i'm not going insane. 

Soooo, without further ado, let's begin our rant. 

Tom Holland:

Okay, one of the things that both Sony and Marvel did right was picking Tom as an actor. In my personal opinion, Tom is the best role for this character as he had brought the character and story along so so well. Fun Fact actually, Tom has been cast as Spider - Man in more movies than both Andrew and Tobey put together! I mean, if that doesn't show they have faith in this kid then I don't know what does! 

Overall, Tom himself is an amazing and incredibly talented actor, not to forget down to earth. He has a growing passion for helping others and not to forget working with other companies on new movies and series he will be bringing out in the future. He has had a lot of training and lets face it, he is adorable, so why wouldn't the producers pick him? Even his co - stars have all agreed that Tom is exceeding in this role and has been proven to be the best Spider - Man yet! 

Marvel: 

First of all Marvel, WHAT THE FUCK!?

Just because now you can't pick on Tony anymore, your picking on poor Peter! 

I'm kidding. In all seriousness, I have been waiting for a taste of angst and action from Peter, especially because Tom is playing the roll. With the new Far From Home trailer out, we have only just gotten the tip of the ice berg as to what is about to come. 

From what we have seen, we can predict that Peter is clearly going to be following in Tony's footsteps. He is working with Happy and is getting a closer relationship with the industry, and from what we have heard, Peter needs to 'Step up' and as Peter said, 'The world needs their next Ironman'. I mean come on though, who would be better to carry on Tony's work? 

If you haven't already heard, which I am predicting you have, that after FFH is released their is one more Spider - Man movie coming out, and who knows maybe even more in future. But as far as the fans and Tom himself are concerned, there are only going to be three segment movies, which is fair and enough. Tom is an incredibly hard worker, and making the right decision has to come at the right time. However, and a big big however, Peter Parker as a character is going to become one of the newest members of the Avengers dream team.

After Tony passed, there are now only a few Avengers left to take home the team, and seeing as Captain America has gone too. It has been said that Chris Hemsworth has renewed his contract with the MCU, there for we are going to be seeing some more of Thor in the future, maybe even mentoring Peter! I think it is safe to say that out of all the Avengers, Peter is the main focus, and even just for now. Marvel have been working very hard on improving this character and they are totally nailing it! There is a silver lining for everything, and although Peter maybe going through a hard time right now, he can only pull through and be the amazing, inspiring person he is all again when the time is right.

Peter and Michelle: 

So, being the creep I am, I am so so stoked to see some Peter and Michelle action in this movie! Through both trailers is has been proven that the characters are getting closer, as MJ is Peter's 'one' through the comics, and has been in past movies. However, I do like what Marvel are doing this time. 

Instead of rushing the characters into a romantic stance, this time their relationship is being pulled out through the three movies. I think in FFH, we will only get a small taste of what is coming, and in the final movie we will finally get to see the relationship blossom. 

OR - The relationship will take it's toll in this movie, and then maybe in the last movie it will be where Peter is grown up. 

Let's be real for a second - Homecoming took place in 2017, which means it took two full years for another movie to be released around the same time; only three months apart. Tom was cast as Spider - Man officially in Civil War, which was where he made his first appearance. At this time, we know Tom was 19. So, pushing forward, we got Homecoming when Tom was 20, and now at 22, almost 23, we have FFH. So, we can only expect that the last movie to be released of the Spider - Man franchise, will be between one to two years. 

My theory is that Spider - Man will have FFH, then come back into the MCU, with the rest of the Avengers, star there, and then the next movie will be released. Plus the fact Tom is acting on the sidelines, and has a LOT of other movies coming out between this year and 2020. So, my prediction is that the last movie will come out around 2021, or 2022, when Tom is either 23, 24 maybe even 25. Here we will be able to see Peter truly grown up, as Tom himself will change as he gets older. 

What are your opinions? Did I miss anything?

Comment or PM me about them ;)

Thanks for reading!