Battle of Friendship 🐙 Peter Parker

"Kid on your left!" Cap shouted towards you as you sprinted towards Tony. You had your path planned out, leaping over a fallen carrier truck before catching Tony off guard and grasping him on the back. He shot up into the air, your hands digging into his suit to stay balanced. Looking over to your left, Cap joined you, tossing his shield and knocking Tony to the ground. You pinned him down with the strength you had left, your suit torn and your mask was ripped and parts were missing.

"I wouldn't so that if I were you" Captain America warned against Tony as he reached behind you, about to pull you off. You loosened your grip a little, sitting up and allowing Cap to attend to Tony. The airport was completely destroyed as you finally got chance to look around at the location. "You got it from here?" You asked, panting lightly. Steve nodded, turning his head to his shoulder.

"Steve look out!" You yelled as Tony blasted him backwards, knocking him into you. You flew backwards, smashing against someone who then hit one of the jets on the landing pad. You groaned in pain, holding your head in pain as a groan escaped your lips. A hand pushed against your side, pinning you down to the ground, your head slamming against the concrete.

"Get the fuck off me!" You yelled, turning you head to see that stupid Spider - Kid pinning you down.

"Sorry no can d-"

You didn't allow him to finish, swinging the back of your head to meet his nose, knocking him off you. You span your body around, pinning him down with your legs and resting an arm over his neck as you ripped off his mask.

"What the-"

He threw you backwards again, another fight untangling between you and the brown haired boy.

"Peter Stop!" You yelled, grabbing his wrists and throwing him off you as you rushed to your feet.

"What?"

"Peter it's me" You tore off the last ligament of your mask. Peter's eye's widened slowly. "What the fuck, your spider man?!"

"And your (S/H/N)?" (Super Hero Name). Ok, he had a point. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know if you kids have ever been in a fight before but there's not usually this much talking!" Falcon landed beside you, defending your side against Peter. Hawk Eye joined with you, pointing an arrow at Peter.

"No, guys wait!"

"Y/N get out the way" Falcon grabbed your waist, pulling you up. Peter swung a web towards you, pulling you from Falcons grip and lowered you softly down beside him.

"We know each other" You stated, brushing yourself off gently. A loud bang sounded out in the distance, a jet flying into the air before exploding, decaying pieces falling like winter's rain.

"You've got five minutes to get your shit together" Hawk eye warned before running off with Falcon over to where Scarlett witch and Agent Romanoff were fighting. You rolled your eyes with sigh before turning back to Peter. He pulled you into a warm hug which you accepted, embracing the soft feeling of his suit and that oh so familiar cologne.

"I can't believe your here"

"Back at you" You giggled weakly, pulling away. A gash ran down the side of his face, blood pouring from the wound and seeping into the neck of his suit. You dapped it lightly with the mask of your suit, to which he tried to push you away and you returned with a 'Just let me help you' look.

"So this was the internship you were going so crazy about?" You asked as you scrubbed his cheek clean of the crimson liquid. He sighed and nodded his head.

"How did you keep so quiet about it?"

"I have my ways"

"Kid get over here!" Steve shouted from the distance, your head spinning towards him. He was holding Panther off with his shield before signalling you over. You turned back to Peter for a second before putting your mask back over your head and sprinting over.

"Wait!" Peter shouted behind you, his web swinging you off balance and drawing you back slightly.

"Yeah?"

"Maybe we could get a coffee some time?" He asked a little shyly.

"I'd like that" You smiled before unclasping the web from your suit and running out into the waste land of plane parts.