Valentine 🐙 Tom Holland

It was finally Valentine's Day and this year you got to spend it with someone special. Through out the years you had felt with servear mental health issues and your best friend Tom had always been there for you. Since last year, you and Tom decided to start dating and it was going amazing!

Today, you had something extra special planned as Tom meant the world to you and vise versa. Today you were taking him to a special get together you had planned with all his friends and family. Of course, he didn't know about this and you were waiting for him to get ready before you left.

You slipped on some bright jeans, a long white jumper/shirt and some white converse. You waited downstairs for Tom, patiently watching TV. It was currently 10:35pm.

Finally, Tom came downstairs and to no surprise he looked absolutely stunning! You stood, covering your mouth as he did a sarcastic bow at the bottom of the stairs. You giggled and hugged him tightly. "Aaah you look amazing" you commented playfully. He chuckled, his hot breath running down your neck. You smiled as he placed you back on your feet gently. "So, can I ask why we're heading out so late?" he chuckled. You smiled, straightening his tie. "Oh, no reason" you winked.

You took the keys and handed them to Tom. "Your driving" you said quickly and ran out the door. "Hey!" hey shouted after you. You and tom had an ongoing joke about who got to drive. Today was supposed to be your day... But who cares, it's valentines.

You hopped into the car, Tom sitting down next to you. You glanced over at him, only for his soft pink lips to meet yours. You smiled as you placed your hand on his cheek gently, pulling away. "You'll ruin my makeup!" you fidgeted. He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Woman". You put a hand to your chest as if to be offended, making him smile.

Soon you were heading down the road towards Tom's parents. "So, are we picking them up and then going somewhere or whats happening?" he asked. You glanced down at your phone. "Oh Thomas, your not getting anything out of me" you smiled devilishly. You heard him sigh and giggled. Your evil plan was working. You heard Tom rummaging around his seat, looking for something and looked up from your phone. "What are you looking for?" you asked, leaning over slightly and tugging your phone into your pocket. "My wallet, have you seen it?" he asked. You pondered on the thought for a moment. "Uh, I don't think s-"

He took his hands off for one second... A single moment before... Darkness... Silence... White noise...

x

It all happened so quickly... Like the pain just came and left... Before you knew it you were holding his hand, pleading for him to wake up. But he never moved.

You arrived at the hospital shortly, you watched every movement the doctors and nurses made, constantly on edge, watching them as they circled you. "W-wheres Tom?" you asked as one of them passed you. He looked down at you, holding your arm gently. "Please ma'am, you must rest" he smiled. Your heart stopped. You needed to know where he was, was he alright, was he hurt.. Was he... Was he...