Jelousy 🐙 Peter Parker

"Fuck off!" You screamed as Peter tickled you, making tears sting at your eyes. He brutally attacked you on the bed until you could take no more. Finally, he stopped and left you panting on the bed, completely out of breath. "Ya quite finished?" You asked, sitting up. He nodded his head laughing. You rolled your eyes and fixed your hair. "So, this project.." he began. "Yeah, I already stared section one of that's ok?" You asked, walking over to your desk and pulling out the papers. He pulled them towards him and examined them. "Ok... Is it alright if I take some notes?". You nodded and he smiled. "I'm going down to get a drink, want anything?" You asked, shoving his head lightly and skipping to the door. He pointed to his now messy hair and turned to you. You smiled playfully, batting your eyelashes. "No thanks" he chuckled. You nodded and went downstairs.

You walked into the kitchen and pulled a clean glass of the framing board. You browsed the options of soda in the fridge before finally picking one. As you began to pour the drink, an excruciating pain developed in your stomach. For a moment you thought you'd been stabbed. You placed the drink down to clench your stomach, resting your head down on the kitchen side as you stared at the floor. You bit the inside of your lip... But then it disappeared. You took a deep breath, brushing it off. You took your drink and headed back upstairs, running quickly. You'd never had anything like that before... But was it worth worrying about? You reached your bedroom and placed your drink down, diving on the bed. "Jeez, watch the bed doesn't break" Pete joked. You laughed sarcastically. "How much you got down?" You asked, sitting up and looking over. "So far I've got down the parts when the Atom transfers to the Ion" he looks up at you. His big doe eyes staring right at yours. You stopped for a moment, both of you trapped in each other. He coughed, breaking the silence. You looked away quickly, blushing slightly.

As time ticked away, you and Pete spoke more and more. Laughing and joking, keeping the silence at bay. It was around 1:47 when there was a tapping at your bedroom window. You and Pete exchanged looks before you got up and opened the thing. There on the sidewalk was Harry. "Harry, what the fuck!" You laughed. "Scared the shit out of me!"
"Sorry! Hey, I was wondering what your doing tonight?"
"Not a lot, whyyyyy?" You extended.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go get something to eat?"
"Uh, sure?"
"Great! I'll pick you up at five?"
"Sounds good" you smiled and shut the window, getting away from the situation before you had a mental breakdown. You turned around to see Pete, head down in his work. "Hey, you ok?" You asked. He shrugged. "I'm fine". His tone was sharp, but he didn't snap at you. "What's gotten into you?" You asked. He looked up at you, anger painted on his face, yet a hint of something else. Something you'd never noticed before. "What are you on about?"
"Every time I talk to Harry it's like I've just punched you in the face without reason" you say, walking over to the bed and sitting down. He looked away from you. "Omg, are you jealous?" You asked. It was a stubborn move, but you wanted to know.

He turned to you sharply "what?! No!" He yelled. "Why would I be jealous?" He asked. "I don't know Pete, why would you be jealous?" You asked, yet threw it in his face. "Maybe I'll study at home" he said, picking up his bag. "Pete, wa-" you were cut short by the pain in your stomach again. So painful it pulled you to your knees as you tried to stand. You clenched your stomach. "Y/N!" Peter said, rushing over to you. You could feel the sweat pouring out of you. He lifted you gently onto the bed, you heart racing over it's limit. Tears stung at your eyes, but this time it wasn't from laughing. He lay you down on your pillow and you groaned in agony. It felt like someone had wrenched you open and was pulling out your organs. "Y/N, Y/N listen to me!" You heard Pete's voice, but it was faint and muffled. You ears were filled with ringing. "Y/N!" He snapped, bringing you back to earth. You nodded, looking at him. He paused, he too looked confused.

The pain started to die down a little. You were lying in Peters arms, completely exhausted. His arm was surprisingly comfortable. Your head was hurried deep in his chest, his warmth comforting your aching body. Your legs were intertwined with his at the end of the bed as his head rested on yours. You were comforted by the sound of his heartbeat as you drifted in and out of sleep...

To Be Continued...