Outlawed 🐙 Peter Parker

"PETER!" You screamed as the large metal plate came rushing past you. You ducked down as the plate skimmed you head and came crashing towards Peter. It hit him solid in the chest as he span to face you, knocking him into the air and off the bridge. You watched his lifeless body fall down towards the river below. You jumped to your feet, running to the edge of the bridge and diving off. You fell for moment until two metal claws dug into your shoulder. "AGH!" You screamed as the pain ran through your body. "Not so fast, little one" the main said, taking further and further up into the altitude. You squirmed under the metal, finally breaking free. Even from high up you saw Peters body hit the water. You fell down aimlessly until finally you reached the river, the water hitting your body like concrete. The tide pulled down river, thrashing you around. You struggled for endless moments before coming to a small river bank where Peter lay.

You looked at the boy upon washing up, rushing to your feet to examine him. His suit was torn and his mask was gone. His forehead and torso were covered in the hot, sticky crimson red substance. You kneeled down beside him, lifting his head gently to rest it upon your knee. "Peter! Peter please!" You pleaded, a lump developing in your throat. "Peter!... Peter come back to me, please!" Your mouth was now filled with spit, coating your lips as tears streamed down your face. You stared down at the boy, his eyes sealed shut and his lips were motionless. His hands hung still, not moving at all. His whole body looked contorted.

The sound of rubble filled the air as Ned and Liz came rushing towards you. You looked up slowly, revealing their still faces. "Y/N... Oh my god.." Liz stared as Ned kneeled down beside you, looking Peter up and down. He placed a hand on your shoulder as you connected your forehead with Peters, more tears falling down your hot cheeks. "He's ok, it's gonna be alright, he's still got a pulse" Ned smiled weakly as he held Pete's wrist between his fingers. "Come back to me Peter.." you whispered. Your whole body was shaking with fear as he didn't move. You sat rocking him for a few minutes.

As all hope was lost, you felt a hand touch your side. "Ugh.." you heard that familiar groan. "Peter... PETER!" You yelled as Peter opened his eyes slowly. You flung your arms around him. You felt his arms around your back and Liz and Ned cheered quietly. You let go to look at him, your hands placed firmly on his cheeks yet holding him gently. "Never EVER do that to me again!" You said as tears of fresh joy rolled down your cheeks. "No promises" he giggled. You chuckled and closed the space between you, kissing him gently. You felt his hand venture to back if your head, holding you there for a few moment. Nothing was better than this..