P.1 Crash Landing 🐙 Peter Parker

"This is Ship Ursa Minor to base do you copy!" You yelled through the intercom as your ship blared out noises and flashing lights, sending you rater dizzy as the planet came closer and closer towards you. "I repeat, this is Ship Ursa Minor to base DO YOU COPY?! I've got a code 4312 and I need backup!" You yelled again, but still the radio fuzzed out.

You threw the radio backwards over your shoulder and braced your release below your seat, taking a deep breath before bracing for impact. You pulled the yellow handle as the ground came into view, your seat shooting up and out of your tank, up into the cold air. The oxygen was thin as you travelled upwards, before slowing plummeting down.

Why wasn't your parachute working? It should have come out by now! You tugged on the release belt and yet nothing was happening. You rolled your eyes, unbuckling your seat belt and shooting forward out of your seat, your hands bracing out in front of you to grab onto a near by building top as you flew past it. Your ship cascaded into a heap on the ground as it crashed down below.

You took a deep, shaky breath, allowing yourself to be hoist onto the building top before assessing your surroundings. You recognised the place by the people standing around, the way the sky was displayed and the typical building structures. You were standing on Earth.

"Been a while" you sighed to yourself as you looked down below you, many younger teenagers looking up. You say younger, they were around your age. You jumped down, landing in your bracing position before standing up, all eyes falling on you. You stumbled a little on your feet, your suit not yet establishing the gravity ratings. Your cells were weak and they could take a couple days to warm up again.

"Are you alright?" A boy came forward, rather large and with a small brown mop of hair. You gave him a blank expression before nodding, forcing a smile. You wobbled with every step as you began walking out of what you presumed was a high school and out into the streets. It was busy, there were cars racing everywhere and millions of people. Everything seemed fuzzy. There was smoke coming out from the distance, presumably where your ship had crash landed.

You rubbed your upper brow before slowly making your way towards it. The smoke was thick and black, getting stuck in your throat as you mistakenly inhaled it. You braced your lips against your suit sleeve, protecting you from the thickening fog as you walked deeper into the cloud. The heat radiating from the growing fire was getting hotter, so much it was getting hard to bare. You opened the trunk of the large air craft, grabbing out your fist aid box and kit which held the Tesseract.

As you slammed the trunk down, the flamed ignited, trapping you in a burning circle as the rest of the ship began to implode. As it finally deposited, piece by piece of the ship flying left, right and centre, you covered your head, crouching down into a brace position. You gripped your case tightly as suddenly, you were thrown into the air, the explosion knocking you out into the open.

The wave of radiation sent from the explosion had already sunken into your weakened cells, knocking you unconscious before you hit the ground. Now, your limp body was flying through the air before finally coming into contact with an apartment window, crashing through the glass and you continued to skid across the floor until your back hit a brick wall.

You don't remember much. It all happened so fast. The last thing you could re-calibrate was the beeping noises coming from the dash board of your ship, and then the cold air as it ran up the sleeves of your suit.

You lifted your head slightly, only for you to be pushed back down again. Your eyes shot open, looking around a blank room. There were nurses and doctors running around you, you had heart registration pads connected to your arms and legs and you were bolted down at your wrists and ankles. You struggled for a moment, before the door to the room opened and the nurses attention was drawn over to the figure walking inside.