"Your Mine Now, Darling" 🐙 Tom Holland

The room almost felt as if it were spinning as he glared at you from across the room

   The room almost felt as if it were spinning as he glared at you from across the room. Your hands were bolted tightly to the wall, the leaning pressure making your wrists bleed.

   Your breath was shaky, the small and frail clouds of oxygen becoming visible in front of you. The room was beyond freezing.

   "Cold, isn't it" he smirked, pushing off the black and broken wall, walking over to you slowly. Your heart was pounding as you feared what lies beneath those taunting eyes.

   "W-What do you w-want from me?" You stuttered. His hand brushed against your cheek, tracing down towards your lips as he caressed them slowly.

   He let out a low and daunting laugh which sent shivers running down your spine. You wanted to scream but you couldn't. Your bare torso shone over the goosebumps and the cold sweat trickled down your nose.

   "Stay still" he whispered to you gently, placing his whole palm into your stomach. You felt the trace of a sharpened edge graze against your fine skin. Your breath pitched as you groaned a little to what felt like a needle being pulled under the skin.

   "Ssh, kitten" he whispered. His hot breath warmed your skin as he traced light kisses down your neck. You could feel his lips wrapping around each nerve under every kiss. You bit the inside of your lip.

"Please stop!" You managed to shakily state. He stopped for a moment, placing his hand beside your head and leaning in towards you. His nose pushed against your cheek as he ghosted over your lips.

"Is this better?" He smiled before forcefully placing a long and heated kiss over your cold and chapped lips. It felt like hell. His leg began to push against you, pinning you against the cold wall as the edge slipped deeper under the muscle.

You brought your head to the side, feeling the cold metal edge sinking beneath your bones. You let out a large and antagonising groan, looking up to the ceiling to catch your breath.

"I told you to be quite!" He groaned aggressively. He stepped away from you for a moment, pulling the blade clean from your skin.

You could feel the hot liquid as it soaked down your stomach and through your thin shorts, down to your leg. The blood seeped down through the floor, the almost silent drip sounds coated the thick walls.

   He retraced his steps, closing in on your small frame and placing his hot lips onto your cold ones. The warmth from his cheeks almost made you sweat as he turned his head to deepen the kiss.

   As much as you wanted to refuse it, you just couldn't. This time it felt different. Your mouth allowed him to take control, pushing his tongue closer to your lips before finally slipping between your teeth.

   He pulled away loosely, his lips almost refusing to detach from your own. His eyes remained closed as you painted heavily, lowering your head to look at your feet.

   "What was that for?" You whispered, looking up to meet his shallow brown eyes.

   "Your mine now, darling"