Bucket List 🐙 Isaac

I stared and stared. Keeping my knees close to my chest, my head resting on my knee caps. Just watching the empty bed. There was no movement, just the passing trail of lights from the cars outside. The house was quiet, everyone was sleeping. Accept for me. I was a nervous wreck, even without pressure. I was completely lost in emotions of sorrow and hatred, yet without reason. I glanced down at my phone, the time read; 3:32am. "Great" I whispered under my breath, placing my head back down on my knees.

I leaned back on my bed slowly, being careful not to make the bed squeak. My body released of its tension and I finally relaxed. Taking a deep breath in and out, I felt my eyes grow slightly heavy. As my eyes drifted open and closed, my door squeaked open. My heart beak quickened and my palms began to get sweaty. I imagined all the possible things that could crawl through my bedroom door upon the devils hour. Behind the woods framed, popped a familiar head. "Hey" isaac whispered. I relaxed a little. "Hey, What are you doing awake?" I asked. He came into the room holding a candle. "Power cut, Piper and Eddie are awake too" he said as he shut the door and walked over to the bed, placing the candle down on my bedside table. "Thanks" I smiled awkwardly. He looked down at me and smiled.

I gestured for him to sit down and he did so. I felt an uneasy tension in the room. "How long have you been awake?" I asked, slipping under the blanket as a chill swam around the room. "I haven't slept" he sighed. "Me neither." There was another silence in the room. "Wanna play Truth or Dare?" Isaac asked. I furrowed with my eye brows, but heck I was bored. "Sure" I said. I got up and sat at the end of the bed while Isaac sat in my place. "Wait.." He said before I sat down. I looked back at him. He blew out the candle. "Stand in the middle of the room" he whispered. "Ok?" I said a little baffled.

I stood in the middle of the now freezing cold room, I felt exposed in the darkness. I reached out to feel Isaac in front of me. His heat was pulsating from his skin. I felt his hot breath right in front of me. "Do you trust me?" He whispered. I gulped slightly. "Of course" I replied with confidence. I heard him shift a little before his lips ghosted mine. He wrapped his hand around my neck, pulling me closer as he connected us. I felt his soft nose against my cold cheek as our lips met. I didn't hesitate and kissed him back. As he pulled away for air, I asked; "what was that all about?"
"I've been meaning to get it off my bucket list" I felt him smile. "Wait.. Wh-" I was cut off as his lips returned to mine, this time his hand traveling up my waist and holding me closer. I was too scared to deepen the kiss and pulled away slightly, wiping my mouth. My heart was beating too quickly, my blood rate sky high. I felt like my world had stopped.