Innocent 🐙 Peter Parker

Maybe I was just overthinking it. Maybe I was just having a bad day, and yet I didn't know it. Ugh I hate it when this happens.

I put my phone down after ending the call with my bestie, Mary Jane. I lay in my bed, hopelessly looking up at the white ceiling.

The faint yet familiar tapping on the window broke me from my silence. My head shot up, my body shortly following as I looked over to see Peter stood at my window.

With a sigh, I got up and opened it slowly. He was dressed in his spider suit, as usual, his mask grabbed tightly between his fingers.

"Hey" he smiled, standing in the middle of the room. He looked a little lost. I brushed a hand through my hair and sat back down on the bed.

"Everything ok?" I asked. He bit the inside of his lip, looking down at the slowly crumpling mask in his hands.

"Uh.. y-yeah, everything's... Great"

"Your a horrible liar" I smiled weakly. He rolled his eyes and sat down with me on the bed. I took his hands into mine, forcing him to look at me.

"Do you love me, y/n?" He asked, avoiding eye contact now. I tilted my head to the side. How could he ask? He knew.

"Peter, of course I do! What made you ask?"

He didn't say anything for moment, as if he were making up an excuse. But that wasn't Peter.

"I-I don't know, I guess we've not really seen each other lately and.. I miss you" he frowned a little, surprisingly making me smile.

"I've missed you too" I whispered, brushing the small strand of brown hair off his forehead. He followed my fingers with his hand, taking it slowly and bringing it down.

I looked at him confused, before his nose was against mine. His lips traced over my own as his breath coated my tanned cheeks. I wrapped a hand around his neck, finally bringing his lips to meet my own.

They danced for moments like no one was watching, but soon we pulled away for air. His eyes remained closed as I scanned his face. What a face. How lucky I am to have someone as special as Peter to care about me.

His eyes remained closed for a few more moments until they finally opened, revealing those brown doe eyes. His eye brows furrowed for a moment.

"I love you, y/n.. So much.." he smiled, pulling me down on the bed gently and cuddling me from behind. I sank down into him gently.

"What's on your mind Peter?" I asked gently, taking his gloved hand which was resting on my thigh, and intertwined our fingers gently.

"Honestly.. Just you" He smiled, kissing down the crook of my neck. I smiled with a gentle laugh and turned over to see him.

He looked a little stunned.

We stared at each other for a moment. It felt surreal. The sun light shining in through my window and onto my white bed sheets. The tinted pink of the dying sun in the winter sky made my heart warm.

He returned to the crook of my neck, kissing me lightly a few more times. I stopped him gently. Now he looked even more confused.

"Pete-"

"Omg I'm so sorry-"

"No, no.. It's not that.. Are you.. Are you a-"

"Virgin?"

I blushed wildly.

"Y-Yeah, I am.."

I kissed him gently.

"Wanna change that?" I said, lowering my eyes to his lips and nose. He laughed gently, as if I was joking. I could tell he was nervous.

"I.. I'd like that.."