Surfboard Surprise 🐙 Tom Holland

"Tom i'm gonna fucking kill you when I get back to shore!" You yelled as you saddled against your board, holding on tightly as the waves rocked you back and forth. To laughed historically, not paying attention and getting caught in the tide, causing him to then fly backwards and into the water below. So much for not getting your hair wet. You felt down towards your ankle, noticing how your ankle band had slipped off. "Great"

Tom took a while to get back up and the laughter slowly died. Until, his head of brown hair burst up in front of you, his hands attacking your waist and bringing you close to him. You squirmed for a few moments before wrapping your legs around him, your chest hurting from giggling and your cheeks beginning to ache from the smile that refused to leave. You were happy. This was happiness. This is how life was supposed to be. And you were loving every moment of it.

That was until you bobbed around in the water for long enough to notice that both of your boards were at least four miles out in the ocean by now.

"Well, shit" you groaned, pointing out to the oceans depths, seeing two surf boards floating together. Tom looked over confused, and then noticed what you were looking out, letting out a short laugh. "Hey, it doesn't matter. I've got you instead" he whispered, kissing you gently on the neck, his nose nuzzling against your skin. You smiled, wrapping your arms tightly around him and resting your head on his shoulder, feeling the head from his chest against your cheek as you floated on the tide. "Are you comparing me to a surf board?" You punched him harshly in the chest, making him wheeze as you giggled, swimming away from him. He rolled his eyes with a smile before swimming after you.

Soon, you felt the sand brush against your toes as you neared the shore, your shoulders becoming heavier as the water started to sink. You brushed your now soaked hair, through with your hand and sat down in the shallow end of the waters. Tom joined you shortly, just in time to watch the sun die down behind the ocean waves.

"Can you remember when we first met here? Back, what... Six years ago?" he let out a happy sigh, placing his arm on your shoulder. You nodded, taking his hand into yours and locked your fingers together, resting your head against his shoulder. It truly was like love at first sight. The relationship you had shared with Tom had been so magical, you feared every morning you would wake up and reality would scream, 'it was a dream'.

"God, we were what... sixteen" you giggled, remembering back to how immature and niaeve you were back then. How much you both had changed. Tom nudged you gently, asking you to stand up, which you did, looking over at him.

"I was gonna save this for the hotel, but I figured I'd do it here instead" he smirked, reaching down into his trunk pocket before lowering himself down onto one knee. Your heart dropped as he looked up towards you, taking your soft hands in his and taking a deep breath;

"Y/N, six years ago, the first time I ever laid eyes on you I knew you were something else. You have brought me up so much over the time we have been together, and you have truly made me feel what it's like to love. Your so beautiful in everything you do, your smile, your hair, your eyes, your touch, your laugh, just everything. So, I brought you here today because this is where my life changed, six years ago. I've been wanting to ask this question for a while now, as I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Y/N... Will you marry me?"

"YES!" You screamed, wrapping your arms around him, knocking him over into the sand. He laughed loudly, placing quick kisses all over your face as you squeezed him tightly, tears leaking from your eyes. He took your hand slowly, placing the ring on your finger and sitting you upwards.

"I love you so much, Tom" You pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss, smiling through every movement. You could feel him smiling back at you as you pulled away.

"I love you too, Y/N. You'll never know how much"

X

There is so much cheese, you may die of dairy poisoning.