Drunk Love 🐙 Tom Holland

Smut-ish Warning

"Have you been drinking?" I asked in surprise. Toms hazy eyes scanned my own. "What? No!" He said. His lips had a strong taste of the dreadful stuff. He hiccuped lightly. I turned my head, nostrils flaring and pushed him off me. "Elizabeth wait!" He said, running after me. I stormed down the dark hallway of his home, tears pricking at my eyes. His hand grabbed my arm. I could only se his outline in the darkness. My stomach turned. "Tom, please! It's over! You did it, again!" I said, tears spilling down my cheeks. His grip weakened on my arm and he let go of me. I swung the door open and ran down the street. A lot of me was glad he didn't follow me, but a small part of me wished he had.

***

December 24th 2018...

Tom was getting heavily tipsy at the dinner table, laughing loudly and being generally embarrassing. I pulled him outside to get him away from the rest of the guests and took him upstairs to privacy of my room. Upon arriving, I was slammed against the cold wall, his tender lips attacking my bare skin. I tried to push him off me, but he was still too strong in his drunken state. I pushed firmly on his chest, trying to make him budge. "T-Tom! Get off me!" I quietly yelled, biting my tongue. Blood began to flood my mouth as he picked up my leg, resting it on his hip and deepening the kiss, running down my chest. I picked up the courage to push him off of me, finally breaking free as he landed on the bed. I ran for the door but he pulled me back, lowering me to the floor slowly. Tears were now running down my cheeks as I yelled for him to get off me. The one person I loved was breaking me, smashing my walls down brick by brick. His hand ran up and down my thigh, sending shivers up my spine. I pulled my legs up, trying get free. He was becoming aggressive, pinning me down. He was never like this... It's like the devil himself had taken over and there was nothing that I could do. I felt his full weight collapse on top of my and his lips come to mine. I didn't kiss back as the awful taste of alcohol flooded into my tongue. I felt him in between my legs, pushing down aggressively. My heart was about to explode as my breathing quickened. I fidgeted, breaking my hands from his grasp and smacked him across the cheek. He stopped, staring down at me. I let out various sobs and pushed him off me. He stared at me in confusion as I cowered in the corner. He sat for a moment, himself slightly out of breath. It's like he had come back down to reality, accept I felt like I was in a nightmare. I couldn't bring myself to look at him...

***

Boxing Day he came around and we had a talk. He promised me he would never do such a thing ever again, never go near the dreaded poison. I told him how scared I was and I could see it was breaking him. I believed him... Until tonight...