Telechenisis 🐙 Peter Parker

"Peter?" You whispered across the room. Peter was stood at the window, looking out into the world deeply. He was constantly worrying about Mr Stark.

"Peter, please come to bed" you sighed, getting up from the silk sheets in your pj's and walking over to him. He rested his head on his arm which was perched against the wall. You slipped your hands around his waist and leaned your head against his shoulder. He sighed, connecting your hands and holding them against his stomach.

"I'm sorry" he whispered, spinning round gently and kissing you on the forehead. You smiled and connected your lips for seconds too short. "I'll come to bed" he smiled. You sighed and unwravelled your hands from behind him.

As you walked back to the bed, your senses picked up a sharp motion behind you. You spun round, catching Peter as he fell into you holding his head. His body was shaking violently, suddenly sweating and at unease. "Peter! Peter baby what's wrong?" You questioned him as he kneeled down beside the bed.

He held his head tightly, like it was going to explode. He groaned in pain as it got stronger. "Peter.. Oh my god.." a tear slipped down your cheek. He placed his hands onto the ground, panting heavily as his whole body shook. He was now yelling at the tightening pain.

You used your strength to calm him, sending the sharp waves of comfort from your finger tips to his shoulders. His body relaxed slowly, looking strength as he fell into the most. You lifted him to the bed sheets, laying him down before you obtained to him.

His body was damp and fragile, his eyes were closed. He looked so peaceful. His eyes shot open and he sat up violently. You looked over at him in surprise. "I.. I-I just got a message.." he landed brought words.

"What are you talking about?" You questioned.
"From Mr Stark, like.. Telepathy.."
"Peter are you feeling ok?"
"Better than ever!" He chirped, leaning over and kissing you gently. You were highly confused at the sudden experiment Peter had gained. He'd gone from so gloomy to over the moon with joy.

"What's going on?" You asked. He looked at you with big brown eyes. "Y/n, Mr Stark just made me an avenger!" He smiled. It's like the joy was contagious as those words slipped from his lips. You smiled. "Wait, but how do you know?" You asked.
"Remember how Mr Stark was working on the mind message?" He asked, you stumbled through memories and mental notes, remembering him telling you. "Yeah?"
"Well I think he got it working?" Peter laughed. You giggled and kissed his cheek. "I'm so proud of you, love"