Just Sex? 🐙Tom Holland

Tom held your throat with a shaky hand, his palm tightening against your skin as he began to grind down harshly against you, reaching his high closer and quicker with every thrust. Groans left his lips as he shifted on top of you, the draft from the quilt that lifted and fell began to tickle your stomach as your own orgasm was on the horizon. Your hand gripped Tom's wrist, finding yourself not being able to breathe properly with the harshness of Tom's grip.

"I-I'm close" you whimpered, your cheeks turning a pale red as you were now desperately and yet, silently, trying to get Tom off your air way. After hours of being between the sheets, you were beginning to feel completely exhausted. You'd endured three rounds of pure sex, now feeling like you couldn't put a sentence together. Finally, he took his hand away, leaving you gasping for air. Your hands found themselves on Tom's back, bringing him closer towards you. Your breasts pushed against Tom's bare, damp chest as you connected, Tom letting out a long and high pitched moan as he felt him begin to slow down his paces, his member twitching behind your walls.

The sweet sounds from Tom were enough to push you over the edge, your walls clenching around Tom's member as you finally let your high release, your juices coating the rubber casing of the condom. Tom's lips met yours as you felt him release behind the condom, both of you left in a sweaty mess. You were left breathless as Tom pulled away from your now red, swollen lips, pulling your bottom lip between his teeth. Your eyes met as he looked up at you, admiring each other's eyes with great desire. Slowly, he looked down, beginning to pull out. You were extremely sensitive and had to hold back a whimper as he left you empty.

Tom removed the sticky rubber from his now limp member and threw it into the trash can beside your bed, before laying his head down on your collar bone, his body falling weak on top of you. You gave a weak smile, almost a fake one as he sighed contently. Your eyes trailed down to his hair, your fingers slowly playing with the untouched curly locks.

"Tom?" you whispered, your voice a little hoarse from the moans that had been screamed from your throat. Tom gave a light 'Hmm' and shifted on top of you, each of your skins almost ripping from the sweat that coated both your chests. "Can we... Can we talk about this?"

Tom gave a heavy sigh, finally sitting up, leaving you uncomfortably exposed. You pulled the blanket around Tom's body, allowing it to cover your own. "Talk about what?"

"The fact that we've basically become friends with benefits" you frowned, gesturing between the two of you. Tom turned his head to look at the wall, his jaw clenching and cheeks sliding in between his teeth. "Don't ignore me. Please, just give me a straight answer, shout at me, say something" you pleaded. Tom blinked, closing his eyes for an extended period before looking over at you.

"What exactly do you want us to be?" he asked, a sharp tone in his voice making your stomach drop. "I-I don't know, but not this. I can't be your call girl all the time, what happened to the old Tom?" Now, you were beginning to sound desperate. As Tom pondered on his answer, you slid down the side of the bed, picking up your shirt and shorts from earlier and sliding them on.

"Until you figure this out, your gonna have to find someone else to get you out of your problems. Because I can't do this anymore" you shoved the quilt away from you, standing up and walking into the bathroom without looking back. Your heart was in the right place, because although you had done so many things with Tom in the bedroom, you had done things outside those walls too. You had been friends for so long, since before you can remember, and now you just felt a useless whore to him.

Tom slipped his sweats back over his legs, sitting back down on the bed and placing his head in his hands. He loved you, he truly did. He never intended for a friendship to fall apart like it had been, and he had to so blind to it. Everything about you was perfect, from your light freckles that came out in the summer time, your (H/C) locks that shone in the sunlight, your (E/C) eyes that at times he mistook for crystals. Everything about you just felt surreal, and having you where he wanted had been a fantasy of his for a while. Tom thought this was what you wanted, too.

"Y/N?" Tom called you from the bedroom. You were in the middle of tying your hair up, so it took you a while to answer. "Yeah?"

"Come here, please" he called you out the bathroom. You sighed, tightening your messy bun before heading out of the bathroom and back to where Tom was sitting. His hair was still wild and messy, some parts hanging over his forehead. That was the Tom you fell in love with. Not the fuck boy side.

"I know you wanna talk about this, and I know I keep avoiding it. I'm sorry."

"It doesn't matter, I just need to know why things have come to this? There isn't an in between for me, Tom. It's you either like me as a friend, or more than that. Not some useless whore who-"

"What? Y/N your far from being what you say you are, your amazing and I know I never show you that, or even tell you, but you are and I am so lucky to have you around" He stood up, hands frailing around as he walked towards you slowly, his bare feet sinking into the carpet.

"All fairness aside Tom. If you love me like you say you do, then why do you keep treating me like shit?" A tear rolled down your cheek. "It kills me to say that, but that's how I feel and if this friendship is gonna continue, then you need to know. I love you, so much. You break me and build me up again, you keep me strong and your like my soul mate. I try my hardest for you and I feel like i'm not getting anything in return" you were now beginning to sob, tears soaking the bruised skin on your neck. "Your just so fucking perfect." You looked up to match his face, his jaw ticking as his eyes filled with tears.

"I'm only perfect when your with me, Y/N. I've been a dick to you. You don't deserve that, please if you'll let me, let me make it up to you" He fought with his feelings to hold back the tears. You nodded, letting out a cry as you pulled him closer to you, slowly allowing both your bodies to collapse into one another. Tom sat you down gently on the carpet, you sat neatly in his lap with your head on his shoulder. He held you tightly, eyes squinting from the pressure. You both needed each other, and were so lucky to have one another. These things just don't happen.

"I'll treat you the way you deserve from now on, angle. I promise." he whispered, placing a shaky kiss on your forehead. You nodded, giving a gentle smile. "I love you" he lifted your head with his finger gently.

"I love you, too"

Miracle? I think so.