It Aint Over 🐙 Peter Parker

It was finally cold and empty in the land of the forgotten. There wasn't s soul around. Accept for Peter. The boy was stood behind you, admiring the war you had won. You turned around to see him smiling. "We did it y/n!" His face was gleaming as he sighed with joy. But.. Deep down you knew that no war had been won, and that this nightmare was far from over. As your face sank to a frown, Peter have you a confused look. He walked towards you slowly, scanning your face. "Y.n?" He asked, worried. You allowed the lump in your throat to develop as you inhaled the thick air that surrounded you.

The clanking is metal filled the air as Peter averted his attention to behind you. "Mr Stark!" He yelled in excitement. A hand touched your shoulder. You looked to the side to see Tony, looking at you. He knew that you knew what was coming. You took a step forward, away from the boys. "Mr Stark?" You heard Peter question. Tony sighed, taking Peter on one side. "Please, Peter." He told him, standing him still. Peter was highly confused as to what was happening, it was sad that he didn't understand.

His emotional face, so confused and filled with fear, his body language was all over the place. You stood up straight facing them once again. A tear slipped down your cheek as the tingling began in your fingers. You looked down towards your hand, particles of your skin beginning to drift away in the cool breeze. "Mr Stark! What's happening to her?" Peter was now upset and he seemed scared. He took glances back and forth between you and Tony. Tony was looking at you with an emotionless smile. He knew he would see you again. He just didn't know when.

Peter rushed over to you, grasping your shoulders and shaking you gently. It's like the world was beginning to run in slow motion. You finally turned your gaze towards Peter, tears were streaming down his face, his lips were curled into a sticky frown. A tear slipped down your cheek as you wiped away his escaped ones. "Please don't cry Peter" you pleaded. He was still confused. He glanced down at your arm, the empty space beginning to travel to your shoulder. "Y/n what's happening to you?" He asked.

"It's my time Peter" you began to sob. You dipped his cheek gently, kissing him slowly. He suddenly relaxed under the touch of your skin, his damp cheeks sinking into yours as he deepened the kiss. As you pulled back, you pushed him away softly. You didn't want him to see you go. You wanted him t remember you how you used to be. You fell to your knees as your strength began to weaken. Everything  around you went silent, like the world was blocked from noise.

Tony held a struggling Peter back, fighting to touch you one last time. You couldn't even break a smile as tears flooded down your cheeks.

"I love you.." you whispered one last time, before fading into a cloud of dust.

An: sorry it was short, I'm kinda running out of ideas 😂 if you have any suggestions of what you would like me to write, please comment! 💕