Perfect Storm (Chapter Eight)

Începe de la început

He pulled away after a few minutes and we both just stared at each other. "I've wanted to do that since I first met you at the meet and greets." He said and I smiled. "Ava said you liked me." I joked and he smiled "smart girl she is." And I laughed.

"I hate to ruin this moment but I'm tired." I said rubbing my eyes and yawning "lets get back to them hotel." As we walked back to the car I swore I saw Kyle standing in the bushes but I'm sure it was just my imagination.

I shook my head "what?" Austin asked "nothing it's nothing." I said getting in the car. Once we got back to the hotel I went to my room and Austin went to his without kissing again. I didn't want to rush anything.

I finally closed my eyes about 10 minutes later remember tonight and how amazing it was and how social Austin was.

Austin's POV

I closed my eyes remember how amazing tonight was. I got to kiss her finally and it was more than I ever imagined it would be. I didn't want to try and rush her so after that kiss I left it at that.

I was woken from my sleep hearing a scream. What sounds like a Lizzy scream. I ran to the door jay connected the room and heard her I swung open the door to see her in bed but she looked asleep.

I looked around and didn't see any reason for her to be screaming "Lizzy baby Lizzy." I said getting in bed beside her and grabbing her holding her close. "He- He was there in my dream." She said crying.

God I really hate this guy for doing this to her. "Lizzy I'm here baby it's okay he isn't going To get to you. I said rubbing her back as she held on to me "please don't leave. Stay with me." And i nodded.

"I wouldn't dream of leaving buttercup go back to sleep. I held her tightly the rest of the night not letting go.

lizzy's POV

after we explored all day Austin took me to a friends house he knew and we've been hanging out here. He doesn't have a show until tomorrow here. "You okay to stay here tonight Lizzy?" Austin said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"That's fine but I wish I would of brought clothes to change into."  I said and he smiled "you can wear my t-shirt I don't mind being shirtless" he said and I laughed.

I took his shirt and went inside putting his shirt on and leaving my shorts on and walked back outside. "They went to bed, we can hang out here or go to bed if you want?" Austin said "Id like to sit out here and relax if that's okay?"  I asked and he nodded.

"Anything for my buttercup." I smiled. We were about and hour from the hotel in the country and it was beautiful. "It's hot out here." I said and pulled off my shorts. I knew the shirt was long enough to cover my bottom half and I still had on underwear.

"You look amazing in my t-shirt" He said and pulled out his phone "smile" and I gave the rocker sign then took my hair out of the bun and he took a picture with my phone.

Liked by avamarie12, smitty, swaelee and 456.456 others
PostMalone isn't she a rocker? 😌
Avamarie12 stunning auntie I miss you already 😩
Smitty she's just gorgeous
Username2 why isn't she wearing pants!?
Username4 is that Posty's shirt?

Liked by PostMalone, smitty, avamarie12 and 5,445 others LizzyMarieworld thanks for letting me borrow the shirt 😌 @ postmalone PostMalone anytime buttercup Avamarie12 and buttercup? Awwwww Smitty can I meet you tomorrow before the show?

LizzyMarieworld thanks for letting me borrow the shirt 😌 @ postmalone
PostMalone anytime buttercup
Avamarie12 and buttercup? Awwwww
Smitty can I meet you tomorrow before the show?

"Can I kiss you again?" He asked and I nodded. And his lips hit mine again. I climbed on top of his lap and his arms went around my waist. Then he pulled away. "What?" I asked and he looked down.

"I'm not going to push you, I want you to do this at your own pace." I smiled "you are so thoughtful."  I kissed his nose but didn't get off his lap I just sat there until I felt him carrying me to whatever bed I was going to sleep in.

Authors note
Is anyone reading this? If so let me know what you think 🤷🏻‍♀️😌