One Shot #6

-Their First time- 

warning this is not really smut but it definitely points to it. I tried to keep it as clean as possible but also you can't really write about people losing their virginity's without getting a little detailed. With that being said please proceed with caution and enjoy!

---

"Are you scared?" Dick asked as he leaned over Charlie, his hands were shaking slightly as he pushed a stray hair out of her face.

"No, not with you. Never," She said while skating her hands over his chest, feeling every defined muscle underneath his skin. "If you don't want to do thi-"

"I do, I just know the first time can be painful and the thought of hurting you isn't something I'm fond of," Dick admitted with a small frown. In all honesty, he wanted this so bad that it almost hurt. The thought of losing their virginities together was something he had only dreamed of if he was being serious with himself.

"Don't think of it as hurting me," Charlie said with a small laugh, brushing off the idea quickly. "Besides from what I hear, it only hurts a little if I don't get all tense,"

"So, you just need to be relaxed and it won't be so bad?" Dick reiterated with a furrowed brow.

"If Artemis is telling the truth, then yeah," she joked.

"Well then, I'll just have to make you relaxed," Dick decided before moving under the sheets.

"what are yo-ooh," She squeaked out as she realized just what his plan was. It was only a few minutes before she had reached her first peak and went over the edge calling out Dicks name into the room. A moment later he resurfaced above the covers with a small self-satisfied grin on his face.

"You relaxed baby?" he questioned Charlie who had a blissed out expression that turned into a loopy grin.

"Oh yeah," she agreed with a little giggle as Dick moved over her.

"You ready?" he asked staring into her eyes, watching as they seemed to stare up at him with an endless abundance of love and trust. She only nodded as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down to seal their lips together.

As they kissed Dick slowly entered her and soon the two became one as they rocked together. It didn't last long, it was their first time after all, it wasn't supposed to be some Olympic trial.

With a groan and a sigh, it was over and they were both sporting rosy cheeks and large smiles as they rolled to their sides to face each other.

"That didn't hurt at all after the first minute," Charlie admitted with a twinkle in her eye. "Probably due to my pain tolerance being so high if were being honest," it shouldn't have surprised them, the girl could brush off getting stabbed with a knife, this was a piece of cake.

"I'm glad," Dick stated as he moved a hand up to cup her face.

"How was it...for you?" Charlie asked slightly nervous, a blush covering her as her normally confident composure left her in this uncharted time.

"Amazing, wonderful, life changing," he said with a grin, kissing her between each word. "I want to do it again," He kissed her shoulder. "And again," her neck, "And again," he whispered the last time and then planted a searing kiss to her mouth before pulling away. "But right now, I think we should just stick to cuddling so you can heal up,"

"Can we try again tomorrow," Charlie said with a hopeful look up at her boyfriend. "I want to get good at it," she decided. It wasn't a surprise that even sex became a sport to the girl, she was always so competitive. In this case though she had no competition other than herself.

"we can try it again as many times as you want tomorrow," Dick conceded with little push. If she wanted to lock them away in their room at the cave then who was he to stop her.

"Good," she replied with a nod before placing her head on Dicks chest. "I love you," she whispered softly as she kissed under his chin.

"I love you too," He said just as tenderly before tucking her close to his chest with a smile.

---

What did yall think?

Any requests?

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose-