Chapter 54

"Babe are you sure you should eat that," Dick said from beside me as I made my special sandwich. It included Nutella, peanut butter, jelly, gummy worms, pickles, and a large amount of cheese. Yum.

"Why do you think I'm to fat to eat it!" I shouted suddenly glaring at him.

"No! Charlie it just looks a little freaky,"

"So now I'm a freak! Thanks Dick!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. "Why are you so mean to me!" I cried as he hurriedly grabbed me in a hug trying to shush me.

"Babe your not a freak I swear, and your not fat," looking up at him with teary eyes I pouted my lip.

"Really?"

"Really," I let a bright smile come to my lips as the anger made it's way out of my system. Grabbing his face I kissed him happily before going back to my sandwich. Taking a large bite I chewed happily as he watched with a disgusted look.

"Wanna bite," I said with a smile pushing it towards him with a hopeful look.

"Sure," he finally said but his lips seemed to turn up in a smirk as he leaned over and kissed my lips his tongue sweeping out to lick my lips before he slowly pulled away. "Not bad," I smiled down at the table and finished my food before I decided to go train a little.

Walking into the training room with Dick I ran straight for the treadmill and jumped on setting it at a fast run.

************

-1 hour of running later-

My stomach felt a little queasy so I stopped the machine. Stepping off a little wobbly I felt my eyes widened as my hand smacked over my lips. Uh oh. And I was off. Sprinting to the closes trashcan I let all of my stomachs content go. Spitting one more time I pulled my head out.

"Told you the sandwich was weird," Dick muttered as he handed me a water and a towel.

"Shut up," I groaned back as I washed out my mouth.

"Come on, let's go get you settled on the couch," always the caring one he picked me up swiftly and placed me in the tv room with a blanket some pepto and netflix wired to the tv. This is the life.

"Feel better," he whispered in my ear before kissing my forehead and heading back to the training room.

********

(Sorry for all the time skips)

"Charlie wake up," Artemis called as she plopped on the couch next to me. Handing me a small baggy she began to nibble on her bar of chocolate. Looking inside I saw a pile of assorted chocolate, midol, and a nerf gun. Our basic period pack is what we called it. See we both cycled together so we took turns provid.

"My back hurts so bad," she moaned out curling into a ball while wrapping one of my many blankets around herself.

"My back doesn't hurt that bad it's my stomach, but that could have been that weird sandwich I ate today," I mused while tapping my chin. "To think of it now I'm not even on my period, must be late,"

"Are you ever late," she said suddenly. My eyes widened and I slowly shock my head. "Is it possible,"

"Well ya,"

"We have to get a test!" He whispered loudly at me excitedly.

"A test for what?" A voice asked from behind us. We both whipped around and froze as we saw Wally standing there.

"A driving test," I suddenly shouted.

"But you already have on-"

"I do not,"

"But you-"

"No she doesn't," Artemis said backing me up.

"Are you guys are you peri-"

"SHUT UP!" We both shouted making him jump and run away.

Turning we smirked at each other smugly.

"Let's go,"

**************

Looking at the small stick in my hand I smiled as I look at the positive sign on it. Tears began to form in my eyes as I let an excited laugh leave my lips. Artemis looked to be tearing up as she smiled.

"Oh my god," I kept muttering as I stared at the stick. Standing up on shaky legs with the help of Artemis I held the pregnancy test in my hand and made my way out of the bath room. Slowly walking into the training room I noticed the whole team was there.

"What's got you so happy momma c," Lilly chirped up at me from where she was stretching on the floor.

"Well lil your going to have a baby brother or sister soon," i said with a smile jumping up and down lightly a hand holding my still flat stomach. A large crash caught my attention as I noticed super boy drop a weight he was lifting he seemed to be choking on air as he looked at me.

"Your pregnant!" He yelled looking at me. Everyone's eyes snapped to me quickly.

"Your what!" Dick chocked out from behind me. Twirling I twiddled my thumbs.

"I'm pregnant!" I said tears of joy spilling over my cheeks.

"Your pregnant," he whispered. "Your pregnant," he looked a little pale as he stepped closer. "I'm gunna be a dad."

"I'm gunna be a dad," he shouted making everyone laugh. "My baby's having a baby," picking me up he twirled me around with a bright smile. His lips covered mine and I felt his curve into a smile. Pulling away he looked ready to pass out.

"I'm going to be a dad, a da-" reaching out I caught my fainting husband.

"You owe me 5 bucks!" I stated giving Artemis a smug look.

"Hey I thought he was a little more man then that,"

"He is all the man I need," I said finally. A groan was heard from the ground where I had placed Dick.

"Did I pass out," he moaned out rubbing his head.

"Yep,"

"And all that just happened,"

"Yep,"

"Awesome," he whispered with a big smile. Taking my hand I pulled him up. An arm wrapped around my waist as he leaned down attaching his lips to mine. "I guess our fairy tale is really coming true,"

*The End*

.

.

.

Jk it's sequel time!

So I'm just starting the sequel right away just go to my page and click on the one labeled sequel it should already be there ready for y'all to check out!

And yes my sequel is named

Sequel

Deal with it!

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Charlierose*