One Shot #4

-Kids walk in on them-

These one shots are so fun to write. Like I love these characters!

----

It was like any other Friday for the young parents, they dropped the kids off at school and were now getting some work done at home in their offices. Friday also meant it was Bruce who would be picking them up from school. He normally liked to take the kids out for ice cream and see how their week had been.

Boredom hit Charlie first as she spun around in her desk chair thinking of ways to get Dick to stop working and pay attention to her. A sly smirk came to her face as she gracefully moved out of the room and into his office. She didn't bother knocking as she could hear he wasn't on a call. Slinking into the room, Dick instantly noticed the look on her face.

"Baby I have a lot of work to do," He said with very little conviction.

"I know," Charlie purred out as she slowly straddles his lap with a grin. "But the kids won't be home for another couple hours and I want you," She whispered the last part in his ear and felt his change of breathing. "Please," she said the last part with a little pout that Dick proceeded to attack. He didn't waste time pushing things off his desk to make room for his wife. With her legs wrapped around him and her hands fisted in his hair, Dick was the closest to heaven he thought he'd ever get.

Things quickly escalated so that the only thing between them was a thin layer of sweat from the intense exercising they were currently doing. They were so lost in each other though that the sound of the front door opening didn't reach their ears, nor the sound of two pairs of feet walking closer and closer to the office door. They did however notice when the door was pushed open and their twins meet their shocked eyes.

"Mom?" Blake shouted in shock. As Grace let out a little scream that matched the one her mother had just let out.

"Out!" Dick shouted as he pulled Charlie behind the desk and on to the floor so that the kids couldn't see them anymore. He wasn't ashamed to say he was hiding from them.

"Oh my god!" Charlie groaned as she heard her two children run out of the room. Placing her hands over her eyes she let a small laugh out. "Why are they home so early?" She questioned looking at the clock on the wall. "And what the hell are we supposed to say to them! They just saw us having...sex," she whispered the last part as if the kids were still in the room with them.

"I don't know, I was thinking we should just walk out there and wing it," He replied while rubbing his temple before standing up, offering his wife his hand to help her as well. The pair got dressed and slowly made their way to the living room where their scarred children sat. Each cuddling their own dog with pale faces.

"We had a half day today, we told you on Monday," Grace stated while looking at the ground her face as red as her mothers.

"I'm sorry we forgot," Charlie said quickly before going to sit by her daughter. "I'm also sorry you two saw that but I think it's a perfect segway into giving you two give you two the talk," the minute the word talk came out of her mouth all eyes snapped to her in horror, including her husbands.

"When two people love each other ve-"

"Oh my god no no no," Blake started covering his ears while humming loudly, Grace reached forward and covered her mother's mouth. Dick still stood by the entrance of the living room, horrified his wife would want to give the sex talk to their two 11 year olds. He wasn't ready for it.

"Mom they educate us at school, plus there's the internet. You don't need to give us the talk, please, please don't," Grace begged. Charlotte gave a little laugh before removing the hand from her mouth.

"I just don't want you two to have questions and not think that you can come to us,"

"Charlotte they are 11,"

"A perfect age to start asking questions about their bodies, Dick," She waved him off before looking at her two children. "Now do you two have any questions," Blake much to everyone's surprise raised his hand slowly. Charlie gave him an encouraging smile and a nod for him to go on.

"Can I please leave,"

"Me too!" Grace added on as the twins stood.

"But what about the talk," Charlie went to stand but was tackled to the couch by her husband with a surprised yelp. "Dick what the heck,"

"Run kids! Save yourselves!" He shouted dramatically. Their children didn't waste any time and quickly bolted to their rooms, dogs in tow, to avoid their mother.

Charlotte was still stuck under her husband laughing as he looked back down at her.

"What the hell was that," Dick muttered as he nuzzled his face into her neck, getting comfortable on top of her.

"I thought I would just embarrass them enough that they would forget what they just saw," Charlotte said with a shrug, she didn't move much seeing as her husband was acting like a giant lap dog.

"Well it worked," He joked. "Now why don't we go to our bedroom, lock the door," he put emphasis on lock, "And continue where we left off,"

Charlotte pretended to think for a moment before sighing. "Well...I guess," The words had barely left her mouth when Dick had jumped off the couch and had her in his arms bridal style, practically running to their room. 

---

more one shots of the birds of a feather crew to come this summer now that school is just about out. I have finals this week y'all but low key I'm prepared so I think ill do just fine.

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose-