One Shot #7

Hey guys! Its been a long time, but I missed this story <3 

Warnings: Slightly Mature

One Shot #7

Charlie had been back at the Cave for three days; each one spent with more and more people cycling through to see the once-dead hero. The smile on her face was still so bright, and the tears seemed never ending after each heartfelt reunion. Dick, however, was growing weary. She was skin and bones, and the slightest breeze looked like it could topple the girl.

Each night she fell asleep like a rock cuddled to his chest, exhausted from the day's trials. Her nightmares, though, kept her from really getting any real rest. Both of the heroes were exhausted.

The fourth morning though Dick finally snapped, Bruce insisted on having Charlie come over for another lunch filled with people wanting to see her again. He didn't tell Charlie about the texts sent back and forth, and he only turned the TV to her favorite show and brought her breakfast in bed. His phone flipped on the table, ignored for the next few hours.

"I really needed this," Charlie said with a sigh as she finished her lunch, still in her PJs curled up in bed.

"I know, My love," Dick replied with a self-satisfied grin. He excused himself to the restroom and grabbed his phone as he went. Reading over the messages, he smirked to himself as the annoyed ones. His girl was popular, but today she was just his.

He made it back into the room only to find said girl asleep in bed, a chip clutched in one hand, the tv remote in the other. He chuckled to himself before getting to work and cleaning up around her.

After removing the chip with a little struggle, Dick climbed into the bed next to her and joined her for a nap. This time she didn't thrash or scream; she slept for a few hours in complete peaceful bliss.

Charlie woke before Dick, his soft snores humming through her as he clutched her. His face pressed tightly to her chest.

Starting from his forehead, she kissed him softly, moving to each cheek slowly. The soft smile on his face let her know he was awake, but she was happy to pretend to be asleep if she continued. She let her lips finally find his and his own pressed against hers. It started slow until their tongues began to tangle together. Dicks hands slid to her hips before he rolled her to be sitting atop him, straddling his hips. They kept their lips locked together but now moved as one.

Soft sighs left Charlie's lips as she let herself be swept into the bliss that was being too achingly close to Dick. She wished she could burrow in his chest and live there, but she knew that it was only her mind running away from her.
"We should stop; you're still in recovery, Charlie, and i-" Dick stuttered with a groan as Charlie ground down on him, her lips kissing up his neck.

"Are you asking me to stop?" She whispered in his ear, purring softly.

"N-no."

She didn't reply this time, only humming a happy noise before continuing her lavishing of his neck. Occasionally biting down in spots that made his hips jerk into her.

"Are you sure?" He had to hold in the string of profanities as she twisted her hips atop his own. He hated himself for being so cautious, but he loved her more than anything.

"Absolutely." She infused her point by pulling her shirt off. Dick couldn't hold himself back anymore when her bare chest was thrust out towards him like an offering. Something in his brain snapped, and he was upon her...

Mature part ahead!

Skip the next chapter if you don't want to watch the nasty xoxo

-vote-

-comment-

-charlierose-