Chapter 8

Hey guys here's the update hope you like it!
__________________________________________________________________

NightWings P.O.V.

I could breath again. All the air that refused to reach my lungs for years finally came back. The crushing felling on my heart that slowly killed me everyday lifted. The felling of having her back in my arms was like finally being able to go back home after years of being away. The way we fit together was like two puzzle pieces. She was currently getting ready to see everyone while I had to wait here. I hated not having her with me after just getting her back even if it was just for 5 minutes.

"I think I should go check on her..." I said getting ansy having to wait.

"No can do wing." Connor said putting an arm out abruptly stoping me.

"Bu-"

"Nope" he said his eyes taking a light that no one had seen in a long time. Luckily I didn't have to wait to much longer because Charlie finally appeared. I was at her side immediately sweeping her in my arms. Glancing down I was hit with golden hair and blue eyes that swam with emotions love dominating the others. A sweet smile was gracing her face causing one to sweep over mine.

"You know you take a long time to get ready. I took a lot of will power not to barge in there" I whispered softly so only she could hear what I was implying.

"Well then next time you'll just have to come with me." She whispered back suggestively with a wink. She pulled away from me and walked away a teasing swing in her hips.

"Oh little bird haven't you learned not to test me. You just wait and see." As I spoke I felt her shiver making me smirk in victory.

"Well it's gunna have to wait I have people to greet. Now behave and remember you have to share me."

"As you wish princess." I spoke softly smiling down at her. She connected our lips for a moment and then relaxed in my arms. Let's get this over with. I knew she would have to leave my arms to greet all the others and I was glad they got to see her but It didn't make me any happier letting her go. She seemed so excited that the thought vanished from my head. I was content with just seeing her smile at the moment.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey y'all hope you liked it! Sorry it was so short but I just wanted to give you a little look inside his head. Promise the next chapter will be longer.

*vote*

*comment*

*charlierose*