One Shot #1

hey guys here is the first of my many one shots and drabbles for our fav family. If you have a request hit me up!! Im always looking for more ideas. Ill be doing one shots of Charlie and Dick from when they first meet, AU, werewolf stuff, soulmates, marvel cross overs, cute dates, day with the kids and other super fun one shots!

-Summary –

Dick finds out Grace has a boyfriend, lets see how he takes it

////

Dick walked into the house after a day at Wayne Enterprises happy to finally be off. He hadn't seen his wife all day and she chose to spend the whole day sending him provocative texts, promising to make up for it when he got home. After all these years she always found a way to keep him on his toes. He had been white knuckling his steering wheel all the way home and was ready to pounce on her the moment he got there.

"Honey, I'm home," He called with a grin. He loved saying that.

"I'm in the kitchen," she called back. "With the kids," it seemed like she added the last part for his benefit. God knows they've scared their children enough.

Dick took off his jacket by the door and set his briefcase down by the wall. Walking into the kitchen he smiled when he saw Charlie. She was so beautiful, it didn't matter how many years that they spent together, it would never be enough for him.

"Hey pretty girl," He said with a grin, walking towards her he swept her in his arms. His soul focus on his wife. Leaning forward he pressed a slow kiss to her lips but it was short lived due to their children's groans.

"Dad!" Grace practically screeched from her spot at the table finally gaining his attention. He took notice to the boy that was next to her and realized he had never seen him before. Another thing he noticed was that he was definitely not one of Blake's friend's due to the fact that his son was at soccer practice.

"Who is this?" he questioned calmly, jumping to conclusions would only get him in trouble with his wife and at the moment he really wanted to keep her happy. He had been promised a fun night and he wasn't going to be the one to ruin it.

"Daddy this is Owen," She said it with a sweet but nervous smile. Suddenly Dicks blood went cold when he saw Grace reach over to hold his hand. "He's my boyfriend, I wanted you to finally meet him,"

Dick was frozen as he stared at his daughter and then at the boy who was looking more and more nervous as the minutes ticked by.

"Dick, baby?" Charlie said with a smile, though her eyes told him to say something.

"boyfriend?" was the only word that left his mouth, making Charlie hold a groan in. He couldn't help it, his little girl was just that, his little girl. She was only 15 for god sake.

"It's nice to meet you sir," Owen said finally breaking the silence, he stood up and walked towards Dick extending his hand for a shake. If he was in the right mind set Dick would have been impressed with the boy's intention to great him. Coming out of his stupor Dick shook the boys hand.

"Nice to meet you too," though the way it sounded was like it was a question.

Grace looked at her mother with a panicked look begging her to save the situation. Charlie was never one to let her kids suffer so she quickly came to her rescue.

"Gracey, why don't you and Owen go to that coffee shop on the corner and finish your homework. Maybe bring me back one of those drinks I like," She said with a smile, grabbing her purse she grabbed one of her many credit cards and handed it to the girl who was happy to leave. "Have fun," She called as the two teens grabbed their backpacks and left, hand in hand.