Chapter 16

Hey guys here's the next chappy hope you like it!

__________________________________________________________________

We had bought a ton of stuff and it actually didn't take long. We took about 3 hours to get everything done and I currently had a whole new wardrobe and a motorcycle in the bed of my truck. As we were driving we brain stormed on what my new suit would look like. Being a dad he wanted me to cover up everything and were Kevlar everywhere to cover my figure but I was 19 I like to show a bit of skin.

"I'll were thin Kevlar but I refuse to were the thick stuff it takes away my shape."

"Well I don't like how boys look at you." Laughing at his protectiveness I smiled lightly. I missed these moments with him. Just my dad and me. Not batman and tweety, bad ass crime fighters. But us. Were he acted like the father every little girl wanted and I was his little princess. We pulled into the garage shortly after. We both stepped out closing the doors. Walking inside Bruce's watch made a noise looking down I saw it was the Batcave. There was a crime in Gotham. Oh I was so getting in on this.

Gazing up at him with my puppy dog eyes I clasped my hands together sticking my lip out.

"Please can I come!"

"You don't have a costume." I thought for a second till an idea came to me.

"Do you still have my old one?"

"Yes but it might be a little short you got taller."

"Dot worry I have an idea." I ran to the old clock opening it I ran down the stares to the case were the uniforms were. Pausing I forgot to ask were the uniform was. Turning to go back I saw a smirking Bruce. He tossed something black at me which I caught immediately. Looking down I saw it was a full black body suit with a domino mask. Unfolding it I saw my old computer and belt on it. Still black and gold sparkles. Grinning I grabbed scissors for a spot on a table and got to work. My boots still fit as did my mask and cuffs do they got to stay but the rest of it needed some tweaking.

I basically cut the whole thing so it was like black canary's but it had long sleeves. I had fishnets under it and my utility belt hung on my hips while my sparkling combat boots were thrown over my fishnets. Looking in the mirror I smirked.

"I look good" I said dragging out the word. Slipping the mask on I let my long blond hair wash over my back like waterfall.

I heard the rev of an engine instantly recognizing it as the Batmoblie. Turning I ran to it hoping in the already open top.

"You couldn't just say hey get in could ya?" I said sarcastically.

"Not my style" he stated smirking.

We flew threw the streets of Gotham at a rocketing pace. Skidding into a ally he parked behind a dumpster were no one would find it. Shooting his grappling hoke to the sky he flew up. I was already on his tail. Hoping from roof to roof we made it to were the Batsignal was located. About 4 or 5 cops were clustered on the top around the light talking in hushed tones. They didn't even notice our quiet arrival but I was about to make our presence known.

"Heeeellllloooooo." I said singing out the words slowly like I was talking to a stupid person.

They all looked like they jumped out of there skin at my voice. Half of there hands went strait to there belt to were there guns were located but once they saw it was Batman they relaxed. There faces looked a bit confused probably about who I was. Commissioner Gordon looked over at me and his face looked pale. He quickly masked his surprise and got down to business.

"We have received a tip that the jokers new hide out is located in the old abandon warehouse near the docks."

"psh real original." I snorted I was ignoredudely as he continued.