Chapter 26

Hey guys here's the update!

__________________________________________________________________

We were all in the training area doing well training. I was lifting weights. Now that they all knew my secret I could be free to show my real strength. I had 500 on each side of the bar and were pushing them up easily while chatting with Megan who was just sitting taking a break. I felt eyes on me and looked around. Almost everyone was staring at me open mouthed.

"What?" I asked cluelessly.

"Your so tiny and your lifting that!" Wonder girl said. "And you make it look easy!"

"Cause it is." I stated going back to my work out leaving then all stunned. This went on for another 20 minutes when I heard my name.

"Charlie!"

"Ya?" I said looking over at Dick who was stationed on the floor.

"Come over here. I need motivation." He said a small smirk on his face.

"Ok!" I said throwing the bar behind me with one arm skipping over to him. The team stared in shock as the bar sailed across the room crashing on the ground loudly. Dick got into the push-up position and I slide under like a baseball player. Grabbing his arm I stopped myself so my face was level with his. Pushing up he kissed me when he came down. Giggling softly he continued to do this repeatedly.

"God you to need to get a room!" Connor said jokingly.

"Go suck a di-" I was silenced by dicks lips.

"Ya got a dirty mouth." He said smirking at me. Surprisingly lifting me off the ground he started to walk out of the room. Not felling like questioning it I just let it happen. Depositing me on the couch from behind he hoped right next to me wrapping his strong arms around me. Turning I curled up to him.

"Why are you guys always so...lovey dovey?" Tim asked from the opposite couch from were we were cuddling. Dick looked down at me hoping I would take this one probably.

"Well we love each other." I said plan and simple. "Plus he can't stay away. No self control." I said with a smirk.

"I have plenty of self control. You on the other hand have nun." Dick shot back.

"Wanna bet?" I said raising a condescending eyebrow.

"I'd win."

"Nope you'd crumble." I said turning over so that I was straddling him. Leaning down so our faces were inches apart. He leaned up to kiss me but I sat back up a satisfied smile gracing my lips. "See, putty in my hands."

"That was unfair tweety bird. I still have more control though." Rolling my eyes playfully I decided to make this more interesting.

"Ok. Here's the rules of the bet. No kissing. That's it. Everything else is in play just no lip contact." I stated.

"Ok but when does this bet start?" He said a mysterious look overtaking his face.

"I don't know just how bout n-" I didn't get to finish because his lips attached to mine. Breaking from my thought chain I kissed back quickly but sadly he pulled away just as swiftly as it happened.

"Just had to get something to last the rest of the day. Or hour cause we know your gunna give up soon." He stated with a wink. Standing up he left me sitting there stunned. Oh game on.

We went for an hour ignoring each other and both must have realized that wasn't going to help us win. I was currently in the kitchen with Megan chatting about her and lagoon boys relationship. Safe to say I didn't approve of the boy.

"Wait so Connor dumped you..." I said trying to put it together.

"Yep" she said popping the "p" trying to act like it didn't bother her, but the sadness in her eyes was as clear as day.

"...damn... That sucks..."I said not knowing what else to say. "Uh what else did I miss...like why I don't see Wally around here. Doesn't he go on missions?"

"No uh he and...Artemus got out. They wanted a normal life. They were in college."

"Oh..well that's..nice." I said still unsure of what to say about some of these things.

"Well what are you to lovely lady's doing in here?" Dick said as he walked in. Oh no he had a plan. Shit.

"Just girl talk but I'll leave you too." Megan said with a knowing smile.

"Hmm all alone now little bird." He said backing me up to the counter were my back hit it. Putting a arm on each side of me he leaned down. Kissing my throat and behind my ear I felt a delightful shiver go down my back. I forgot about the net completely and let him continue.

"Hmmm this is almost to easy." He said against my throat snapping me back to reality. Lacing my fingers in his hair I tugged on it lightly. Lifting his head a bit it allowed me time to hop up on the counter. Wrapping my legs around him I brought him in between them. Leaning down so my lips were next to his ear I spoke.

"Don't get to cocky babe. I always have an extra trick up my sleeve." I said nibbling on his ear making his grip on my waist tighten and his breath to catch a bit. "Step one." I stated hoping of the counter. "Leave you hot and bothered."

"Oh it's on." He said shacking his head trying to uncloud it. He tried to follow me but we were interrupted by Tim.

"Hey Bruce called. You guys have to go to his party." He said smirking. That best probably didn't have to go. Lucky little duck.

-skip to party-

The Place was packed to the brim with the rich and famous of Gothum. It was stuffy and everyone there was either stuck up or over the age of 30. Yep that's my kind of party I thought bitterly in my head. This was another one of Bruce's party's. Dick and I were sadly dragged along. The only adults that want to associate themselves with a couple of 19 year olds are either reporters or the other teens who want to hit on us. Felling a tap on my shoulder I turned to see just the boy I was thinking of.

"Would you care to dance Charlie?" He said faking a bow. Smiling I took his hand to which he spun me elegantly in a circle. We had caught most peoples attention but that seemed to happen a lot seeing as we were the wards to a billionaire. Yes people danced at these party's but not many had the ability to look this good doing it. No this is not me being conceded it's the honest to god truth. Dick was an acrobat giving him amazing grace most men lacked. I on the other hand took ballet and every dance in between at a young age till I was 16 giving me the obvious advantage. Plus I loved practicing at home making Bruce and him excellent dancers.

"What do you say we make this a bit more interesting." Dick stated a smirk gracing his lips.

"And how do you propose we do that." I said my smile matching his. As soon as the words left my lips the orchestra changed there tune to a tango. Spinning me out then pulling me back will hitching up my leg he dipped me back making my hair cascade out in a slight dramatic flip.

"Like this." Pulling me up we began to dance. We caught everyone's attention now. Bruce stood on the side a smirk on his face. I could pick out a conversation he was having with the man next to him as Dick and I spun.

"Your children are amazing!"

"Why thank you. Charlie learned at a young age and taught him and surprisingly me as well." This statement caught many peoples attention. Wide eyed they looked at him. Yes they new the billionaire playboy could slow dance to get the lady's but this was almost unbelievable. Glancing at there faces he let a chuckle escape his lips.

Finishing our dance he spun me and dipped me. Bring me up the applause were muted as we made eye contact. Both of is leaned in our lips connecting in a short but sweat kiss. Pulling away I smiled softly.

"Guess we tied on that beat huh?"

"Guess your right little bird."

__________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it!

*vote*

*comment*

*charlierose*