Chapter 20

Hey y'all so I his wanted to tell y'all to read this really good book I coauthor with my friend Maddie!

It's called...

The Superheroes (one direction fanfiction)

By. Charlieandmadswrite

This book is in my opinion AMAZING! I know some of y'all might not like one direction but it's a funny book about two girls just being crazy! So go and read it! The link for it will be in my description boxy thing! So if you really love me...which I hope you do. You will go and at least read a few chapters! It's better then it sounds I swear!

Link for story

http://wattpad.com/story/7792378?utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link

And I am ashamed to say...

I CHARLIE ROSE AM THIRSTY FOR READS COMMENTS AND VOTES!

*breaths heavily* gosh I've wanted to get that off my chest for a long time!

So with out further a due my update!

__________________________________________________________________

Charlie's P.O.V.

-at the club-

The music was blaring loudly as we walked in. There was sweaty body's everywhere and you could barely tell were one person began and the other ended because of the close proximity. This was not my favorite type of missions at all. For many reasons here I'll name them.

1.people always want to dance on me and I'm like...WOW MOTER FUCKA GET OF ME!
2.guys hit on me way I much!
3.people smell bad.
4. Some one always touches my goodies! Hands off man these are mint condition fun bags! You can look but you can't touch!

Those are just a few of my many reasons for hating clubs. I knew Dick also hated them but only because people always touched me making his jealousy flare. He's not good at sharing.

We were here to take in some large scale drug dealers who were for some reason all here tonight. Our mission was to pick them off one by one. And guess who was volunteered as the decoy...that right this girl right here. I get to seduce men twice my age an the. Throw the. In an alley behind the club were some of the team were waiting to collect them. The other half would be stationed throughout the club as back up.

"Ok so half of you go in the alley and wait I need at least 2 with me in here as back up." NightWing stated.

"Oh no no no. You are not gunna be In here will I do this." I said placing my hands on my hips.

"Why not?" He said confused.

"Oh don't play dumb! We both know that the first guy I go up to and start flirting with you will flip! Your outside mister!"

"Aww come o-"

"No."

"Fine." He said defectively. The team split up evenly and got to work. I spotted my first victim and got to work.

Sauntering up to him with a sensual sway to my curvy hips I caught his attention immediately. The man had to be in his late 30s and was balding with a greasy face. Ugly. Putting on a seductive smile I made my way to him tracing my hand on his chest.

"So big boy, you want to come play?" I said fluttering my eyelashes.

"Sure thing sweet cheeks lead the way." He smirked like he had just won the lotto. Jokes on him. Grabbing his hand I walked him out the back. But once we made it out the door I threw him over my shoulder. He let out a girlish squeal on his way down an a large plop on the cement. He was out cold when he hit.

"So I think that was a new record." I said to Megan who glanced at her phone to check the time.

"Yep 47 seconds. Your getting good." She said with a laugh.

This continued on for another few hours. Seduce drag throw cuff. I had one more purp to go and I really just wanted to be done. All these men were the same they wanted my body and they were gullible enough to believe I would actually touch them with a ten foot pole.

Walking up to the man like I did the many others I new I had him hock line and sinker. I went threw the motions and was dragging him out when I felt a hand in my butt the minute I walked out the door. Oh hell naw! If this was his way of flirting then he was defiantly failing.

Pulling him out the door I threw him extra hard making him hit the opposite wall.

"Teaches you to touch my lady lumps!"

"HE TOUCHED YOU!" Dick practically yelled from behind me. I jumped not expecting it.

"Babe it's fine now." I said trying to soothe him.

"No it's not o-" I cut his angry rant of by attaching my lips to his. He kissed back immediately. Detaching myself from him once I knew he was clam I gave him a stern glare.

"Now hush up. I'm fine and I'm all yours so no freaking!"I said as strait as I could.

"Fine." He said like a child pouting. We all walked to the zeta beams and went back to the cave. Once we got back Tim asked a very important question.

"Hey NightWing why did you flip on that kid will we were on the mission?" Time asked.

"I don't do well with people flirting with my girl" Dick stated pulling Charlie closer to him possessively. Looking down at her he smiled. "But I really really don't like when she flirts with people that aren't me."

"Hey I only do it if it's completely needed!" She tried to defend her self.

"What do you consider completely needed?" Wonder girl asked curiously.

"Well...

-flash back-

"Charlie where'd you get the pizza..." Dick asked.

"Pizza huts got some brave delivery boys." Charlie stated like it was the most obvious answer as she sashayed into the room her suit adorning her curves nicely. She smirked as she recalled what had just happened. Setting down the pizza she let a laugh slip threw her lips.

"Why do you say that?" Dick inquired. Everyone else turned there faces etched with curiosity.

"Well I was walking back from an Aron when I saw a mugger luckily I had my suit on under my clothes so I just slipped into an alley an changed. It was a really quick crime stop and I was walking over to the person who was almost mugged and it was a delivery boy."

"And that makes him brave how." Connor questioned.

"Well most people are at least a little intimidated by me. I mean I just handed this guys ass to him and the kid didn't even looked fazed. But the funny thing is he started to try and flirt with me. Long story short a flirted my way to a free pizza..." She ended with a smirk. This earned her a glare from Connor and Dick.

"Charlie what have I said about flirting with random boys who I haven't approved of." Connor said glaring.

"Not to." She said looking down at her shoes innocently.

"What did this kid look like." Dick said jealousy evident in his voice.

"Why you gunna go beat him up..." She said jokingly.

"...."

"What! Seriously!

"...."

"I only did it for the pizza!"

"...."

"I WAS HUNGRY!"

"...."

"Ok...I'm sorry...."

"...."

"Stop staring at me like that! I fell guilty now!"

"Good teaches you to flirt with other guys." Walking over he pushed her to the counter with both arms on each side of her. Leaning up she tried to kiss him but he moved out of the way. She tried two more times but it was the same outcome.

"Aw come on I said I was sorry!"

"Punishment my dear Charlie, punishment."

"I hate you."

"Love you too babe." He said with a smirk as he walked away. Going to follow him She felt something hold her back. Looking down the blond gasped.

"RICHARD GREYSON GET BACK HER AND UNCUFF ME RIGHT NOW YOU ASS!" Glancing down again she noticed something even worse.

"AND BRING ME MY GOD DAMN PIZZA YOU SORRY EXCUSE OF A BOYFRIEND!

*no answer*

"YOU ARE SO SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR!"

"Only if you can get yourself uncuffed." Looking down I noticed that he had attached me to a drawer. Quickly I removed it from it socket in the counter. Spilling it's content on the counter and stomped to the living room were the team was still laughing. They shut up when they saw me. Keeping eye contact with all off them I smashed the drawer against the wall making the cuff release it only for the small silver chain to hand from my wrist.

"Were is he." I said deadly serious. They all pointed in the direction of our room. Running to it I barged in to see him waiting with two plates and my pizza on the bed. Candela were the only thing that lit the room making it look mysterious and romantic.

"Was wondering how long it would take you to get in here." He said with a small smirk on his lips.

"Yes well being handcuffed to a drawer can slow you down sometimes." I stated crawling on the bed taking a plate forgetting about why I was even mad.

-flash back end-

..that is also how I learned not to." She said smirking at NightWing

__________________________________________________________________

Hey it's so how did you like it? I made it pretty long just for y'all!

I have three questions that I would like for y'all to answer in the comment box.

1) how do you like the book?

2) what do you want I see more of? (Daddy daughter moments, sexy scenes ;), adorable scenes, sad scenes, fight scenes, etc.)

3) Would anyone want to be an OC in my book? (If so comment some info for your original superhero below.)

Thank y'all for reading!

*vote*

*comment*

*charlieandmads*