Chapter 45

So I dedicate this chapter to

DarknessArise

Their always commenting voting and she out my book in her bio so that deserves a shout out! Go read her shit it's awesome!

Also a little shout out to

Karlam1994

She made me smile with all her nice messages and her YJ book is super good!

---------------------------

Dicks P.O.V.

Charlie's body sores through the air as the bomb exploded. My heart was at my feet as I was already running to get to her. She was getting battered in the short time she was in the air. Blood was everywhere. It was coming from her head, arms, legs everywhere. There was so much blood.

"Charlie!" I yelled skidding to a stop next to her. Collapsing next to her still body I shock her shoulders lightly trying to get her to wake up.

"I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to-" batgirl was going on as Tim helped her up she looked extremely shaken as tears ran down her cheeks.

"We need to get to the bioship now," Conner stated taking charge of the situation. Nodding I stood with her in my arms. Piling in we were off to the cave, the cops would get there soon and take the bad guys away so we didn't need to worry about them.

Once the ship landed I was running off only to be intercepted by Black canary who had a stretcher and a team of doctors who worked for the league. Placing her on it we were running again. As they went to the back room to work on her I was stopped from entering.

"What!" I said harshly as I tried to get past her.

"You can't go in there you will only make things worse,"

"Canar-"

"No Dick, the best thing you can do is stay out here with the team," I was ready to fight more but instead I stiffly nodding and walked back to the team.

"They won't let me back with her," I whispered as I dropped to the floor looking up at them hopelessly. "I can't lose her again. I won't make it this time," I whispered at the end but they all still heard.

"She will be ok, she's always ok," Megan stated but it sounded more like she was reassuring herself. "Right?" She said to no one in particular. The silence after her question was so tense that you could almost physically feel it.

"Why isn't she healing like she normally does," wonder girl asked out loud. It seemed to be the question on many peoples minds at the moment.

"She has to be awake for it to really work, she also has to be at full energy to heal that much. She used a lot of it to heal that bullet wound so fast," Conner stated gruffly. Wonder girl looked ready to say more till the door that I had been denied entrance to earlier smashed open.

"We're losing her!" One of the doctors yelled as he rode on the side doing CPR on her chest. An oxygen mask was over her face as the man pushed on her chest. The others pushed her quickly to a helicopter outside. The portable monitor on her stretcher was flat lining but randomly picked up when the man pushed more.

I felt like all the blood in my body suddenly froze into ice. My hands began to shake and my eyes let a torrent of tears go. "No," I whispered as I stood running after them. As I finally got outside I found them already taking off with her.

"Dick get in," I heard Canary yell from behind me. She was sitting in a jet ready to take off. Stepping in with the rest of the team we quickly changed into civvys. I felt empty like I was on autopilot. She was my reason for living for breathing. She was my everything and all I could do was sit back as possible died.