Chapter 40

"That's the super amazing team that I have never meet," Dick said with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey just cause they run into things doesn't make them bad heroes!" I stated as I started to walk. Bumping into something I said excuse me and kept walking to the door.

"Charlie,"

"What?"

"That was a wall,"

"No it wasn't," I sang out even though I knew that they were right.

"Your special momma C," Lilly whispered in my ear. Giggling I ran out the bay door to my friends who were currently sprawled on the floor.

"Your a hoe for that Lindsey!"

"Shut up you little bitch!"

"You flew us into a window! A window!"

"At least I can fly!"

"Shut up shit eyes!"

"Don't bring my brown eyes into this bitch!" I wanted to save them from there embarrassment but I was having a hard time breathing due to my laughing.

"What are you laughing at Sylvester!" Maddie shouted at me instantly making me sober up.

"What did you just call me," I stated icily sliding Lilly off my back.

"She called you Sylvester, do you need to get your ears checked,"

"That's it!" I screamed rushing the two girls. Lindsey flew up into the air dodging me while maddie lent down and touched a rock. Her power was the ability to make her skin the object she touches so right now she was as hard as a rock. (A/N lol)

So basically I just ran straight into a rock. I feel stupid.

"Charlie!" I heard Dick yell running over to help me up.

"Babe I'm fine, cinderblock here is just really hard.(A/N once again lol)"

"Come on char where is our fearless leader who could knock buildings down with her face," Lindsey yelled from up above still flying around.

"Oh she's right here," I said quickly letting a scream out that launched her farther back making her turn and twist losing control on the air. Walking over to maddie I picked her up with a grunt before spinning and hurtling her into the air at Lindsey aka pigeon.

They collided and feel to the group in a heap. Whipping my hands together with a satisfied smile I waited for them to recover.

"You throw like a man tweety," pigeon muttered as she rubbed her head standing slowly, tugging cinderblock with her.

"Shut up and hug me," I said laughing as I tackled them both in a hug. It lasted a minute till we all pulled away examining each other.

"Hey char which one of these is yours cause I call dibs on the one in the black in blue suit!" Lindsey said with a flirtatious smile in Dicks direction.

"Nah bitch I already called dibs on him in my head!" Maddie stated like it would mater.

"His name is Nightwing." I stated as I walked over towards him. "And he's my fiancée so find your own!" I joked grabbing Dicks hand to pull him towards me.

"Man why do you always get the good ones!" Maddie groaned out.

"Because I'm hotter then you," I stated with a wink. Turning to the rest of the team I began introductions pointing to each member and saying there name. "Team this is maddie aka cinderblock and next to her is Lindsey aka pigeon. There here for the wedding so be nice," I said with a smile before skipping off to

"Wait so there your old team?" Wonder girl asked. "I thought you were always on young justice,"

"Oh I was but we called our selves weekend warriors, we roamed the streets searching for truth justice and cute boys," I stated placing my hands on my hips as maddie and Lindsey struck poses behind me.

"Hey I'm cute," Dick whined out when I said that. Patting his cheek in a condescending way I nodded "yes you are darling,"

"Well if it helps I would so tap th-"

"Don't finish that sentence if you want to live and see tomorrow," I hissed at Lindsey flashing my red eyes and fangs making her hide behind maddie.

"She's doing that creepy stuff with her face again mads make her stop," she whined and flinched a bit when I let out a mock growl smiling evilly.

"That'll teach you to mess with my Dick," I stopped when I said that. Everyone was quiet till I started laughing hysterically into Dicks shoulder. I could hear maddie and Lindsey cackling behind me as well.

"Oh gosh that was priceless," maddie chocked out clapping her hands together. "My dick," he stuttered again breaking into another round of laughter.

"I hate you all," Nightwing said with a pout detaching me from him.

"You hate me," I said with a pout walking towards him placing my chin on his chest. Trailing a hand up his arm I tilted my head to the side a bit.

Before I knew it I was swooped up bridal style in his arms.

"Especially you," he said nuzzling his head into my hair with a chuckle. Walking into the cave I waved to the others as I was taken into our room.

Soon I was air born and landed very ungracefully on the bed. Looking up through my hair I raised an eye brow. Reaching out he grabbed my ankles pulling me to the end of the bed making me wrap my legs around him. Looking up at him I smirked.

"I thought you hated me," his hand traced up my neck to my cheek as I spoke.

"Let me show you just how much I hate you," he whispered seductively in my ear. Pushing me back on the bed he kissed his way up from my collar bone to my chin. Sitting up I pulled his shirt off of him and kissed his chest before I could do anymore he pushed me back down. Lips covered mine as hands explored my body slowly mine wondering as well. As I pulled away to breath I placed my forehead on his.

"God I love you," I heard him breath out making me smile.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

"Good,"

__________________________________________________________________

Hi.

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose-