Chapter 51

Word traveled fast through the cave and watch tower about my memory's being restored and a small gathering to celebrate had started. Some one even brought a banner that hung across the celling.

"Hey char you gonna play with us?" I heard someone shout across the cave where a make shift poker came had started. Currently it had Dick, Wally, Berry, and Oliver. No girls wanted to play due to the boys always accusing us of cheating by using our powers of feminine charm.

"Sure why not," I said standing from my spot on the couch. Waltzing over I sat in between Dick and Wally who shuffled their chairs over to make room. Oliver dealt the cards out and the boys quickly hid them out of anyone's sight. I just folded mine in a little and hoped for the best.

The game started and I found myself slowly losing my stack of chips quickly. With a pout I looked around and saw everyone else's was bigger them mine. Sighing I turned my eyes to Dick who had the biggest pile and a smirk covering his features. Little bitch.

Suddenly an idea popped in my head to win and I started to execute it. Reaching over I placed my hand on Dicks thigh to get his attention. Dragging it up slowly I was suddenly stopped by his other hand. Wide eyes met my smug face as I used one hand to grab a few chips with out getting noticed by anyone due to the boys being way to invested.

As the game went on I found little ways of stealing chips from the boys. With Dick I continued with my earlier plan while the others I obviously had to take a different tactic. With Wally I wound just have to tap his other shoulder to get him to turn away, dumb ass. Berry I had to throw things at him to which he would catch with his speedy reflexes and hand them back like a game of fetch and while he was focused on returning my possession I was intent on stealing his. Oliver on the other hand kept all of his chips due to the fact that he was losing so terrible. Poor guy was about to be out of the game.

"How do you have so many poker chips Charlie!" Berry finally noticed looking at my growing pile with huge eyes. "You've lost almost all the hands!"

"A girl never shares her secrets uncle B you know that," I said with a wink making some of the people standing around laugh.

"She's been stealing your chips berry," Bruce's gruff voice meet my ears making me spring up and hug him.

"Daddy!" I squealed jumping at him. He caught me in a bear hug with a small smile.

"Are you cheating at poker again Charlie,"

"I haven't the slightest idea of what your talking about," I said innocently with a sweet smile.

"Darling you suck at poker the only way you could win is to steal,"

"Ya and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you batman!" I said dramatically. Chuckling almost silently he hugged me again.

"I've missed you little bird,"

"Everyone keeps saying that but I haven't been gone," I mumbled into his dress shirt. It was obvious he had just gotten out of a meeting.

"Yes well you weren't exactly..well you," he whispered into my hair.

"That makes no sense," I teased nuzzling into him more. Kissing my forehead he took my seat at the table making me whine. "Daddddd,"

"I'm going to win the fair way," he said with his signature bat smirk. And yes you can call it a bat smirk we trade mark looks deal with it.

Pouting I walked over to Dick and sat on his lap. He instinctively wrapped his arm around my waist placing a kiss on my cheek as he held his cards in front of us.

"Now would be the good time to start cheating my love," he whispered in my ear.

"I can't," I mumbled he raised an eyebrow but all I did was nod towards Bruce and he instantly understood. The only person that could out ninja the two of them was bat man, the man would spot her from a mile away.

And so they sat and all lost their money to the smug billionaire.

"Daddy can I have my rings back please," I said holding my hand out to which he placed my engagement ring and wedding ring in after patting my head like a child.

"You bet your rings!" Dick spurted out. "Charlotte!"

"What! After we lost half our stuff I thought id just throw em in and hope for the best," I said with a shrug. "Plus I got them back," I stated wiggling my fingers in his face to which he caught. Bringing it to his lips he kissed my palm.

"You are a terrible person," he mumbled while pulling me into him.

"Don't act like you don't love it," I whispered in his ear feeling him shiver as I dragged my nails down his chest.

Catching my other hand he pulled me out of the room and walked us to our bed room. Once inside he tossed me onto the bed making me giggle as I bounced. Crawling to the end I got up on my knees so I was the same hight as him. Winding my arms around his neck, my fingers lacing into his hair I brought his lips to mine in a slow kiss.

"I love you," he softly said his breath fanning over my face. Whispering softly I said it back. "I love you too," smiling sweetly up at him.

"I also love your smile," he said kissing my cheek. "And your eyes, there so fucking blue," another kiss to my cheek. "Also your laugh, god it's like angels," a giggle escaped my lips as he slide down to my throat kissing it softly. "And your body," his hand ran over the curve of my hip to the back of my thighs pulling me closer to where I almost feel off the bed. "But god the sexiest thing about you id say is your personality cause it's one of a kind, your one of a kind," leaning forward I kissed him feeling him smile into it before slowly pulling away.

"You really want to get laid tonight don't you,"

"So fucking bad," he whined hands sliding up to grab my butt.

"Well I find a man who takes what he wants to be the sexiest, fuck personality," I mumbled jokingly. Pushing me back onto the bed he hovered over me.

"Then I'll take exactly what I want," he stated staring down at me intensely.

"And what is it that you want,"

"You," he whispered, leaning up next to his ear I nibbled in his ear before softly speaking back.

"Then take me,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU GUYS!

I GOT TO 100K THIS IS SO AWESOME!

I'm so happy right now like you guys don't understand how happy I am like I'm really happy. Like so happy, did I mention I was happy.

But I can't thank all of you enough for this because really it wouldn't of happened all on it's own it was you guys who did it! And now I am number 1 in the YJ category when you type it in and I just keep looking at my phone and I'm like is this real life!

But long story short-

~100k

~thanks everyone

~I'm really happy!

Thanks:)

-comment

-vote

-charlierose