Chapter 2

The door of my cell made a creaking noise and began to open. It was time, just like everyday you'd think they would know that I wasn't going to say anything. I was stubborn and loved my family to much to destroy them just to stop the pain. Standing up I shakily walked to the door where two guard grabbed my arms dragging me roughly to the white room I'm always interrogated in and every day it looks like they took red splatter paint to it after I leave. Once in it they strapped me to a chair with my arms behind my back and my calves to the legs of the chair. The door opened and foot steps signaled someone came in. I knew who it was it's always the same man who cause me all this pain. A already knew what he would say but looked at him anyways.

"Now I hate so very much having to hurt you Miss Wayne but I need you to answer me." He paused for a second then continued "what are the justice league and young justices identities."

"I don't know." I said expressionlessly.

*slap* blood rushed to my mouth when his hand hit my face.

"Would you like to change your answer?"

"Go to hell" I whispered spitting the blood out of my mouth onto the floor. I wasn't stupid enough to spit it at them.

"Is that your final answer?"

I lifted my head a little sending a glare in his direction giving my answer with my eyes.

"Very well then. Black Beatle have your fun." He signaled the alien over who was smiling evilly.

"Hello meat what are we going to do today with you." He said this as he walked closer.

"How bout you take this collar off me and then you'll see who will win." I may have been beaten and bruised but I wasn't going down with out fighting a bit. I always thought my death would be some type of crazy act to save someone but no. I'm going to die strapped to a chair being beaten. Unexpectintly I was pulled out of my thought from a slap to the face. This continued for a good 15 minutes were he would punch and slap. I wouldn't make a noise just sit quietly and take it. I refused to give them the satisfaction of my pain. Once he was done with what he considers his warm up he brings out all the tools he likes to use on me. There were knives, poisons, whips, gases, and everything In between. But his favorite for some odd reason was fire or anything the burned me. Leaning over he picked up a box of matches that would seem minor to anyone but me.

Lighting one he smirked at the small flame. Swiftly he stuck the flickering match to my upper arm burning a small hole on it. He continued this till the box of 50 matches was gone and my arms were covered in burn marks. He smiled devilishly at his handiwork but only for a second till he picked up his next toy. This was probably the second most used item he liked which was a remote. You would think it wouldn't do much just like the matches but it was the switch to the collar on my neck. Flipping it he sent a shock through my neck all around my body making me seize in the chair.

"Do you not wish to speak meat? Let me hear you scream."

Take this collar of me and you will see a scream. I thought this in my head not wanting to give away any information no mater how minor it was.

He looked down at the remote and started fiddling with the dial for a moment. He must have finally done what he wanted because the smile on his face should belong to the joker himself and trust me I've meet the guy a billion times I know. He flipped the switch again this time the shock was at least 10 times worse making my eyes role in the back of my head causing my body to shake more then before. He did this 5 more times but stopped when I began to black out. He liked a live audience as he put it.

This beating went on for another 3 hours. In total I had many cuts in both legs and arms quite deep but not enough to kill. I was given 30 lashes on my back by a whip and lastly had a drug put in me that made it seem as if you wee drowning making the person not breath. It doesn't kill you but I sure wish it did sometimes.

Once all this is finished I'm taken back to my cell with no medical treatment but that's not new. This is actually one of my easiest days I have had in 2 and a half years. We got to my cell door that was unlocked. Once open I was thrown ruffle to the ground by the guards who gave a kick to my stomach for good measure then marched out to probably stand post.

I crawled to a corner of the room seeing as the only real necessity they gave me were cloths and a toilet. Curling up in a ball I pulled my locket out from under my ripped garments. It seemed that they missed this one thing when they took all my things from me. On the inside was a picture of my dad and I hugging. I remember taking the picture right after taking my softball team to state and winning he was so proud and wouldn't stop telling people "that's my kid" when ever I did something good. the other was a picture of me and dick, we had both just turned 16. It was takin in the park on a day in fall.

-flash back-

"Come on Charlie please." Dick practically bagged while we were back in the cave. I sat on the couch trying to watch some odd reality TV show that was actually quite entertaining. It was one of the few days that we had off to do what we wanted and I planed on spending it on this couch. It would have been better if my personal pillow hadn't gotten up but no he wanted to do something.

"Come on we can do anything. How about the movies or we could go roller skate! You love to skate or if you like we can go to the park." His glasses were off so the puppy dog eyes were slowly getting me. I could resist them longer then most but gosh I'm still a sucker for those big blue eyes. Sighing I got off the couch and walked away from him to my room in the cave leaving a dejected looking robin. Quickly I changed into some long leggings and a big sweeter and some riding boots. Slipping a beanie on I walked back out to a depressed looking boy wonder who's head snapped up when i started to speak.

"Well you comin or what?" I said this smirking. His face lit up instantly at my words. Quickly he did a flip of the couch landing in front of me where he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me to his chest were he kissed my lips happily which I retested hole heartily. I tried to pull away but he wasn't seeming to have any of that as his kisses got harder, Finally he had to pull away for air.

"Well we could continue this and forget the park?" He said this with a cheeky wink laughing at the end.

"Oh save it boy blunder." I said walking to the zeta beams that would take us about a block away for the happy harbor park. Arms once again were wrapped around me but this time from behind. Leaning over so his mouth was by my ear.

"It's boy wonder, my little tweety bird." His voice whispered huskily in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He leaned a bit forward and kissed my cheek. Unexpectedly he flipped me over his shoulder where I landed gracefully on his back with his hands holding on to my legs. Giggling a bit I kissed the back of his neck as he continued on to the Zeta beam that zapped us to the park.

Once there we began to stroll threw with me still on his back just talking about anything that popped in our heads from our last mission to what our next prank on Bruce would be las time we pored pink paint on his batman suit. He got us back by slicking the training floor with oil. We continued on till we walked past an elderly women wanting to save the memory I asked if she would snap a picture of us. Happily she did mumbling to herself about young love. Once she took it we walked over to a play set that had monkey bars attached to it. Sliding me off of his back dick ran strait for the bars grabbing them expertly he swung up to where he was siting on top. Putting a hand down for me which I happily took he pulled me up effortlessly. Another plus to having a superhero boyfriend there automatically really strong. We sat up there for the rest of the day talking laughing and enjoying each others presence.

-Flash back ends-

A tear slipped from my eye which I whipped away quickly not wanting to show any weakness just invade they were watching me. I was strong but no matter what he was always my weakness.

__________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading y'all!

*vote*

*comment*

*charlierose*