Chapter 41

"Tweety bird wake up!" I heard a voice sing softly above me.

"Dick baby just 5 more minutes," I mumbled rolling over I reached up to pull him down so I could cuddle with him. My eyes snapped open quickly and the person found themselves on the floor.

I heard laughter to my left and found Mads and Artemis laughing loudly. Looking at the end I saw rocket and Zatana in similar positions. A groan was heard to my left as I saw Megan helping Lindsey up off the floor.

"Once again char, you throw like a fucking man!" Shrugging I just smiled.

"So why are you all here and not my fiancé,"

"Well he can't be here for the bachelorette party can he," rocket said with a wink.

"No way," I said excitedly. "We're having one!" I sat up with a large smile.

"Yep so get dressed because it starts now!" Zatana said clapping her hands "sehtolc reh egnahg,"
When the words left her lips I found myself in a cute strapless sundress that ended mid thigh. It fluttered out at my waist and had a nice pattern covering it. On my feet were a pair of brown ankle boots that went well with the brown belt on my dress.

"Oh and I almost forgot," Zatana said quickly, "raih dna puekam reh od," a felt my hair fly around me till it settled down looking into a mirror on my wall I saw my makeup was done very naturally and my hair had the front pieces braided back while the rest fell in fort waves.

"I got to learn some of those spells they would make getting ready so much easier!" I said jumping off the bed. Looking around I notched all the girls in similar attire ready to go. Exiting the room we walked to the zeta beams. A blindfold was placed over my eyes so that I couldn't see anything. When we stepped out I could hear car horns and random voices chatting as they walked by.

"Where are we going," I questioned no one I'm particular.

"It's a surprise," I heard Megan mutter next to me. Walking forward I let them guide me through the streets. After another five minutes of walking we stopped.

"You ready!" I heard a voice squeal.

"Ya," I said smiling happily practically jumping in anticipation.

Suddenly I could see, letting my eyes adjust to the light I felt them widen when I saw what was in front of me.

"No fucking way," I whispered.

-

-

-

"Throw the chair!" I screamed the other girls cheering with me. We gained a few weird stares seeing as it was a large group of cutely dressed women at a WWE match.

The large man on the stage sent a wink in our direction before doing just that. We all fake fainted when he winked making us giggle.

See us girls for some odd reason all liked this stuff. So it was the perfect place for us.

"Lady's and gentlemen! For our next match to began I need a certain someone to come up here." I looked confused at the girls who just grinned at me. Suddenly I was lifted from behind and carried to the stage.

"Charlotte Wayne is here tonight!" He yelled into the mic the crowed went wild as I sent a small smile and wave towards the crowd. "Ms. Wayne is it true that your last name will soon be changed?" He said the crowd faked gasped and cheered.

"Ya it is," blushing lightly I held up my left hand showing off the shinny diamond.

"Well congrats! Now we didn't bring you up here just I congratulate you,"