Chapter 1

Mount justice 15:23 November 9 2013

*punch kick left right left right* the mantra repeated in the original boy wonders head. His focus not completely there drifting to what would come soon in 4 days to be exact. It would be the 3rd anniversary of her death and every year it seemed that the gaping hole in his chest got bigger and darker. Being happy was a challenge after everything that had happened that day. The ones who knew where surprised when he would smile now a days but relieved that he wasn't as emotionless as the dark night himself.

"Why did you have to leave me..." He whispered to the world a single tear falling from his eye. Angrily he whipped it away standing up from where he had sat when his mind had started to wonder. Stalking back to the punching dummy he began to furiously beat the dummy taking his anger out on it. Many had walked by and a crowd had started to form as they all watched their leader pummel the poor punching bag. There facial expressions ranging from worry fear curiosity and aw. The senior members all knew what the cause of such anger was but didn't say anything as the new members didn't even know about the girl who had changed all there lives but then was swept away from them in one single move.

"Should we stop him?" Wonder girl asked.

"No he needs this..." Connor replied his eyes unfocused probably remembering all the times he had destroyed workout equipment when he thought of her. Even now he wanted to go over and whale on the other bag but didn't want to scare the younger members anymore then they already were.

"What do you mean by he needs this?"

"There are things some of you don't know things that you are better off knowing" the clone said as he turned walking away but not getting very far.

This seemed to cause curiosity to stir in all the members who didn't know.

"What don't we know?" Batgirl asked following him out with the others close on there tails.

"Leave it alone guys." Beast boy piped in being one of the few youngsters who experienced what happened that day.

"Bu-"

"I said leave it alone" his voice taking a tone few have ever heard the normally jubilant shifter use. This seemed to stun them in silence but did none to help there curiosity it actually made it a bit worse.

Unknowing to them Nightwing had been listing to the whole thing only causing unwanted thoughts to enter his head. That day 2 punching bags where replaced but no one commented they just wondered about all the reasons why.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I know this is super short but it's kind of a intro to the story. I know it's a bit confusing and it might be for a bit longer but it's just to set the scene. FYI this story will take place in season 2 my years might be a bit off bit please ignore it it's not important. Also this will contain lots of flashbacks to season 1. If you don't know a lot about young justice this might not be the best book to start on cause it's not gunna hold your hand through it and explain there life story's for every character only my OC gets that.

But thanks for reading.

*vote*

*comment*

*Charlierose*