Chapter 29

Hey guys here's the update! It's just a filler because I'm writing a really long one and I want to get it all in without rushing it but I still want to give you guys something.

Also the reason I do so mic background stuff and flash backs is because I stated the story off like Charlie was there and everyone knew her. Obviously you guys didn't so ya...there's my reason:)

__________________________________________________________________

There were few things that worried Batman, but one that really did was when tweety had a tantrum. Cause dang could that girl throw them.

-flash back-

Put in cheer practice 3 school project 7 tests one of which she failed, more homework then shed like to mention and a bad mission. Not to mention going to the principals office for punching a guy in the face. But hey no one try's to bully Dick. Ya this was not a good week to mess with the pre-teen superhero. But sadly no one at the cave got the memo.

Walking in with earbuds in blasting music Charlie tried very hard to drown out the world. Annoyingly enough it seemed fate wasn't having it today.

"Hey tweet how was your day?" Connor asked from the couch in the cave.

"Fine." She said her answer clipped.

Connors face was a mix of shock and question. Normally tweety was happy go lucky. Nothing like this. Deciding to leave it alone he went back to watching static.

"Hey tweety wanna spare?" Kid Flash asked walking in the room with Artemis and Aqua lad trailing behind looking ready to join him as well.

"No." She stated sharply stomping over to the couch sitting down angrily.

Robin finally made his way threw the transporter and plopped right on the couch right next to the seething hero.

"Soooo..." He started but was cut off by Tweetys hand covering his mouth.

"Don't talk."

"Wha-"

"No more talking. From anyone." Her glare froze them all except robin who's face turned puzzled.

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Twee-"

"NOTHING!" She yelled the room shaking a bit. Covering her mouth her eyes widened as did everyone else's. She rarely yelled or lost control of her powers and it was even more rare when it was directed at Robin.

Standing up quickly she walked swiftly out of the room to the sound box that was specially made for her. Once inside she let a loud scream rip from her throat putting all of her stress and irritation into it.

The team silently followed her and watched from the outside.

"Why is she acting like this?" Artemis asked no one in particular.

A chorus of "i don't knows" were heard.

They watched in silence as the blond kept up a long stream of screams in the booth.

They were broken from thoughts a a voice echoed threw the cave announcing Batmans arrival.

They all swiftly made it to the train gong room to get debriefed; tweety following slowly behind. Once in they all stopped in front of Batman curious as to what he wanted.

"Team we need you for a mission tonight. We will be leaving immediatel-" he was cut off.

"I'm not going." Tweety said crossing her arms.

"Excuse me?" He said glaring. It did nothing to her seeing as she was his daughter.

"I can't." The glare he sent turned questioning but only she and robin could tell that. "I have homework."

"You can do it when we get back." He stated gruffly.

"And a projects." She said her glare matching his.

"Why didn't you do all of this before."

"Because I was doing my other 2 projects!" She almost shouted.

"Tweety." His voice reprimanding.

"no he tenido un mal día! una mala semana. No quiero ir a una misión o apilar hacia fuera! Quiero ir a mi habitación y llorar sobre mis problemas." (Spanish) (i have had a bad day no! a bad week! i dont want to go on a mission or stack out! i want to go in my room and cry about my problems.)

Artemus turned to robin a questioning look on her face.

"When she gets really angry and frustrated she starts to talk in different languages." He explained.

Turning there attention back to the two arguing bats.

"Tweety you need to calm down." He stated roughly.

"Dnon dirmi di calmarmi! "(Italian) (do not tell me to calm down!)

"English Tweety!"

"Tweet You know what happens when you get like this! You need to stop." Robin chimed in trying to defuse the situation.

"ne me dire quoi faire ! im en colère et votre ne pas aider la situation !"(French) (dont tell me what to do! im angry and your not helpin the situation!) her lip began to shake as she looked at him. The stress of this week had gotten to her but can you blame her she's just 15.

Looking at batman his glare instantly softened as he saw the look of pure frustration on his daughters face.

Trying hard to hold it in she let out a slight sob as angry tears ran down her face. With a sigh he decided to let his own frustrations go and considerate on making his daughter feel better.

Walking closer to her he wrapped her up in his dark cape pulling her to his chest.

"It's ok shh your just frustrated. Now tell me what all happened." His voice was soft and the team was still stunned at how fast both there attitudes could flip.

"I-I have a lot of h-homework a-and then I f-failed a test and my t-teachers keep giving p-projects!" She stopped as sniffled then continued. "And some guy punched Di- my friend in the face so...I punched him back."

"You know you shouldn't hit people tweety."

"But it made me feel better." She said placing her watery blue gaze on him melting his steal heart.

After a minute she let go of his cape and took a step back wiping her eyes.

"Do you feel better?" Robin asked from his spot a few feet away.

Rubbing her eyes she nodded. "A little bit...I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"It's ok tweet I understand." Smiling a bit she ran over and hugged him. Releasing him she backed up. Her face held the usual bright smile and her eyes had the bright sparkle that always shown.

"Now about that mission." She said giggling.

An uncharacteristic chuckle left Batmans lips making some of the team shrink back in fear.

-flash back end-

Yes few things worried the bat but that was sure as hell one of them.

__________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it!

*vote*

*comment*

*charlierose*