One Shot #8

Warning: Mature Chapter!

One Shot #8

"Are you sure?" He had to hold in the string of profanities as she twisted her hips atop his own. He hated himself for being so cautious, but he loved her more than anything in the world.

"Absolutely." She infused her point by pulling her shirt off. Dick couldn't hold himself back anymore when her bare chest was thrust out towards him like an offering. Something in his brain snapped, and he was upon her.

Taking a nipple in his mouth, he sucked it while nibbling softly on the sensitive flesh, listening as his girl keened loudly into the quiet room. Her moans were music to his ears, and he was begging to hear a symphony.

He didn't neglect her other side as his hands played with her, twisting and rolling the rosebud till it was bright red. He swapped sides and lavished the abused nipple with his tongue.

"FU-Ck!" Charlie squeaked out before coming on his lap, her head thrown back in ecstasy as she rode the first waves of pleasure she had felt in three years. She wanted more.

He could feel the desire in her ramp up and wasted no time rolling them back over and pulling the little shorts she wore down her body, panties following swiftly behind.

"I'm going to make you scream," he promised as he kissed down her body, his tongue teasing over her skin till it found homage between her legs. He wasted little time teasing and dove straight in. fucking her hard with his tongue, sliding between her clit and entrance like a starved man.

He growled out a noise of utter satisfaction that had Charlie dripping.

"Dick, please! I'm so clo-close!" Her moan turned into a scream as he added his fingers to the mix and began to take her with only tongue and hand roughly.

"Scream my name!" He growled into her heat again. "Do it, Charlie."

"Fuck DICK!" She shouted as she came again, writing on his tongue. He didn't unlatch from her as he used his other hand to free himself from his shorts. Only pulling away so he could sit up straight and light up with her entrance.

Spitting on his length, Dick gave it a pump or two before slowly guiding himself into her tight heat.

"G-God, I missed you so much," He whispered into her ear as he leaned down, one arm supporting himself over her and the other brushing curls out of her face.

Charlie's eyes were glazed over in pleasure as she lost herself to the rhythm of the thrust her lover set. He was so gentle at first, but after a few minutes, his control seemed to snap.

Flipping her onto her hands and knees, Dick scratched a hand down her back and watched as she arched. Sliding back inside, he set a rough pace, gripping her hips for leverage; he slammed her back onto his length.

Screams and moans were the only things to leave her lush lips, along with his name. Harder and more occasionally sneaking into her chopped vocabulary. He was fucking her brains out.

Like the final of a great symphony, he felt it coming; pulling from her hot center, he flipped her back and let ropes cum coat her breast and stomach like a brand. He wished he had a photo of it so that it would be saved forever, but his mind would have to do.

Flopping down next to the panting woman, the two lay immobile in their pleasure and breathed. The only time the rose was to wobble to the shower and clean off.

Dicks phone was now buzzing with notifications to please, for the love of god, shut up or go somewhere soundproof. The walls of the cave were thick but not that thick.

----
What did we think team? to nasty? not nasty enough?

-vote-

-comment-

-charlierose-