Chapter 37

"Roy joy!" she squealed happily running at the red headed archer. Jumping into his awaiting arms he spun her lightly a deep chuckle leaving his lips.

"Hey there Charlie bean," he said ruffling her hair that was already tousled from sleep. Looking above her head his eyes turned icy as he glared at the original boy wonder.

"Thanks for asking for permission to marry her dick," he said his name like an insult spitting it out angrily. Dick shrunk back slightly. A smack to his chest brought him out of his glare. "What?" He said innocently.

Scoffing she turned and walked back over to her fiancé.

"why is he the maid of honor," Artemis said almost whining.

"Well I made a bet a long time ago with Roy joy over here and I just happened to win," her devilish smirk made them all even more curious.

-flash back-

Running across the roof tops of star city was normally an every day thing for Roy aka Red Arrow, but add in a little bird who was given to much sugar and you have an eventful night.

"So Red is this what the solo life's like?" She asked flipping from her perch atop a street lamp to land gracefully on top of the building he was standing at. "Cause it has to get a little lonely...maybe if you had a team-"

"Tweety I'm not joining your little band of sidekicks!" He finally shouted out in frustration. She had been going on and on about it for the past two hours and he had held in his comments but now he was done. "I'm 18 years old, a fucking adult! Why is it that they want to put me on a team of children!"

"Hey I'm 14! I am not a child," she stated sticking her nose in the air.

"Yesterday you made me take you to a bounce house,"

"It was fun and you know it!" She said pointing an accusing finger at him.

"I wouldn't know because I couldn't get in remember, only 12 and under." He countered back with a smirk.

"Hey just cause I'm tiny doesn't mean anything!" She stated puffing out her chest in an attempt to be larger but failed miserably.

Before he could reply a scream broke the air. Snapping there heads in the direction they sprinted off. Jumping from building to building they made it there quickly.

Dropping into the ally way they took in the sight before them. About 20 men stood with guns drawn in there direction and a single women standing at the front.

"Thank you for coming when I screamed I would have hated having to hunt you down," her eyes were solely on red arrow as she spoke, but when they turned to tweety's they narrowed a bit. The girl had muddy colored hair and blue eyes that bore into them.

"Why don't you and you friends put your guns down and surrender, I really don't want you guys to get hurt." Charlie stated with a condescending smile.

"I think the adults are having a conversation, now run along before I call your daddy," the women stated placing a hand on her hip.

Ok obviously she had no idea who she was messing with, and if she did she was a complete idiot.

"I think he's patrolling Gotham right now so I don't know if he can pick up the phone," the bird chirped back with a sardonic smile.

The women's eyes widened slightly in fear much like most did when they heard of batman. A hint if recognition shown through her eyes as well. Quickly shaking away any emotions she let her smirk come back to her lips.

"Never the less then I get to kill two birds with one stone,"

"Did she seriously just make a bird joke," Red arrow sighed slightly at the girl.

"Tweet lets just get these guys and go home, I'm tired." Letting out her own sigh she nodded but her face quickly brightened.

"Bet I can take more down then you," she taunted. The men looked shocked that they were even considering having a conversation while guns were pointed at them while the women looked straight pissed.

"Your on," turning back to the gun man they readied there own weapons but that was really only Red Arrow.

"Enough with your childish games! Shot them!" The women yelled.

"I'll show you childish,"tweety muttered.

Shots rang out but a quick canary cry sent the bullets sailing in the opposite direction. The gun man dove out of the way quickly. The ones still standing went to aim again but were stopped by an arrow in the barrels of there guns.

"I've got 5," tweety sang out happily. Letting another arrow loose he turned to her with a smirk.

"7," her smile dropped as she turned and punched one of the men in the face after executing a perfect back flip off of his face. The man dropped to the ground with a thud.

They went on like this taking down more and more as they went while keeping count.

Once the final man dropped they turned to the last person standing.

"So wanna give up now,"Charlie drawled out with a smirk that matched Roy's.

"No my plans are not about to be ruined by a washed up side kick and a child!" She screeched out, she stomped her foot childishly. "I am impossible girl! I don't los-" she was cut of by an swift punch to the temple.

"Ya impossible to stand," Charlie said with a flip of her hair. "So that makes 11 which means...I WIN!"she yelled happily. Roy groaned when her words meet his ears.

"What do you want," he said with another moan of protest. Putting her hand under her chin like she was stroking her imaginary beard she snapped her fingers.

"I got it!" She said happily. "Will you be my maid of honor when I get married,"

"Tweet thats weird and I doubt your future husband would be ok with that,"

"Trust me I will have him so whipped he won't even care," she said cockily. "Plus a bets a bet, can't back out or else you have to do...you know what,"

"NO! No...anything but that...I'll be in your weeding I'll even wear a dress if I have to just anything but that," he begged terror in his eyes.

"YAY!" She shouted before shoring of her grappling hook to take her up the top of the building.

Letting out a slight chuckle he was quickly tailing her.

-flash back ends-

"Hey I'm not that whipped," Dick stated with a pout.

"Babe can you make me a sandwich I'm hungry," the blonde bird said sweetly.

"I'm on it!" He was practically running to the kitchen. A minute later he came back in with a sandwich and a pout. Handing it to his fiancé he sighed.

"Ok I'm whipped,"