Chapter 21

Hey guys here's the update!

__________________________________________________________________

Clapping her hands tweety got everyone's attention quickly. Turning there focus to her she began to speak.

"Ok guys were gunna play a little training game. It's called the floor is lava."

"Wait do you mean the games we played as children were we can't touch the floor?" Bumble bee inquired.

"Yep"

"That sounds stupid. I mean half of them can fly so what's the point." Lagoon boy asked rudely.

"Well you can't fly so this will help you plus at some point you aren't going to be able to rely on your ability to fly." She said this while addressing the whole group.

"This still sounds to easy..." Tim stated.

"I was hoping someone would say that." She said smirking. "There's a twist. You have to do it in the battle simulator. It's already set up with ropes and bars." Pausing she motioned to said room. "This is a good team building exorcise. If your team mate were to touch the ground there out."

"Ok now this sounds interesting." Batgirl said with a smile.

"Well what are you waiting for let's go." They all made there way into the room quickly as it started to turn on making robots come out of small doors. "Oh and one final note if you can fly, your ability is of limits. No cheating."

The simulation started and everyone began to hop from rope to rope hoping not to fall the senior members moved like a dance playing off one another as not to fall. If one came close to the floor you better believe some one was ready to catch them on there way down. At one point Super boy was slipping from a rope as robots shot at him. NightWing was dangling as well the only thing holding him up was Super boy who had a grip on his hand. Getting shot at he had to let go making both began to plunge to the floor only so be swept up by a black blur. Grabbing both boys with each hand Tweety had her legs wrapped in the rope securely as she was upside down. This continued for another hour till everyone but those three were out. They decided everyone ended a break and broke for water. Charlie stayed behind and trained a bit more. The boys how ever followed the rest of the team to the water.

"How do you trust her so easily not to drop you?" Bat girl asked not in a mean way but just honest curiosity. She watched said girl flip threw the air bouncing off walls and swinging from bar to rope never touching the floor.

"Well we've all learned over the years to trust Charlie's strength and hard headedness." Dick stated. Connor grunted in agreement. They began recall one of there deadlier missions.

-flash back-

This was supposed to be an easy mission that's why only those 5 went. But no the bad guy just had to do this. Luckily he finally left after staring at them struggle. He probably believed he had won and the young heroes were to be dead soon. Ha fat chance.

"Hold on guys." Tweety grunted out as she held on to the bar that was the only thing holding her whole team from falling into a large pool of acid. If it was just her she could hang on for days but holding Super boy Robin aqua lad and kid flash was proving to be a problem.

"I'm gunna try to swing you guys off to the side." She said her voice was the only thing showing how much strain was on her. She had been doing this for 30 minutes now and if she didn't do something soon they would all die. She had only been using one hand to hold them up and the other held Connors who nodded when she spoke.

"Wait tweety I'm not sure that's a good idea..." KF spoke his voice shaky.

Swinging her body back she went forward boys all let out ragged breaths when try started to move. After two more swings she let Connor go throwing them all to the side. They landed on the hard cement with loud thuds but they were safe. Putting her other hand on the bar were she staid she began to swing harder till she released doing a layout in the air and landing softly on the pads of her feet with a smirk next to the boys who were still laying on the ground breathing heavy.

"Your freaking insane." Robin ground out.

"Good thing to other wise this would probably never have worked."

"I'm just glad We didn't die." Kaldur spoke.

"Told you I wouldn't let you fall."

Four Pairs of arms were wrapped around her lifting her up in a tight group hug.

"Good job" and "thank you for not dropping us." Was coursed from the four boys.

Laughing she waved of there praises and opted instead to exit the building and head back to the cave were there was sure to be a over protective father and some hot coco for her.

-flash back ends-

All who listened to the story suddenly had a new found respect for there blond bird. They all turned simultaneously to look at her just to see her fly into a wall and pell of to fall on the ground. She let out a un lady like grown as she sat up holding on hand to her was shaking it lightly.

"Uh Charlie..you ok?" Connor said trying not to laugh.

"Ya just tried to see if I believed if I could fly maybe I would fly....Peter pan in a two faced lying whore." She said as she stood. "Saying I could fly if I just believe. Bitch you best believe I'm gunna make you fly when I punch you in the face." She kept muttering death threats under her breath as she walked to the door to leave. She pushed on it but it didn't budge. She did it few more times before she let out a infuriated screech and kicked the door down. Smiling she stepped over it and skipped to the kitchen.

"Teach you to fuck with me door. You better hope you don't see me in a dark ally cause I'll put you in a wood chipper." She whispered to it as she skipped by.

"She knows that door says pull right..."

Dick looked after her as she left. Turning back to the team he laughed. "Yep she's got a concussion." Let's just say it was one of there more eventful days in the cave that day.

__________________________________________________________________

Hope y'all liked it!

*vote*

*comment*

*charlierose*