Chapter 10

Hey guys here's the update hope you like it!
__________________________________________________________________

"Charlie why won't you let me kiss you! I try and you move I even tried to hug you and you maneuvered out if the way! Why are you being like this!" He said following my out of the room to the other. I wasn't sure how to tell him how I felt so I just said everything that I felt.

"When my real parents died all of reality crumbled on my. It's the worst felling. Sitting there will they die and you can do absolutely nothing. Cause your a kid you shouldn't even know what it looks like to have your parents bleeding out on the floor in front of you. Your supposed to have them with you to help you grow but there they are dead now cause you were to weak to do anything. I was to weak. When your four you don't know the difference between dead and asleep and why would you your four...but you knew. I knew and you let them die....you didn't do anything just sat and cryer because your useless! Your nothing." I chocked back my tears but continued. "But someone came along and rescued you and then you finally fell like your happy in life and then it's snatched right from you. I hate it. I have nothing in my life left that is stable enough to love. But lovings over rated right? You get hurt and cry all the time but you do it anyway cause you can't live with out the person. But your not good enough for that person and you know it. You want the best for them and you try so hard to give them the best but you know you can't...so you stop and you give up. Because it's better for the both of you." A tear finally fell from my over flowing eyes. Whipping it away quickly I looked up at him. "You know what I'm sick of this of all your loving looks that I know I don't deserve anymore! I'm sick of looking at you and not being able to look away of staring into your eyes and getting lost! God I'm sick of..of..OF YOU!"I said pacing around. He tried to speck but I put my hand up signaling him not to. "I'm done with this because you obviously can't take a freaking hint! I'm nothing anymore I'm broken and it doesn't matter what anyone does I can't be fixed this time."

"Charlie please just tell me what I can do to fix this!!" He pleaded desperation clear on his face making this even harder for me.

"MAKE ME STOP LOVING YOU!" As soon as the words left my lips I regretted it. My hand shot to my mouth covering it like it would change what just came out. His eyes widened and his mouth opened a bit jaw going slack. Turning I tried to run out of the room but the key word was tried. Two hands grabbed me and lips were crashed upon mine. Not expecting this I opened my mouth gasping giving him a chance to slip his tongue in my mouth I kissed back wholeheartedly. Shocks went threw my body were ever his hands touched lighting my body on fire. Realizing what was happening I pushed him away quickly putting a finger on my lips.

"What the hell was that!?" I practically yelled. He walked towards me slowly every step he took I countered with one going back.

"I thought I would make it clear to you that no matter how hard you try to get rid of me I'm always gunna come back. Hard every time. You may not see it but I love you Charlotte Rose Wayne. Every time I see you my day gets that much better and every time I look at you my breath gets caught in my throat. I can't watch you talk to other guys because I am the jealous type and I like to keep the things I want close to me and I want you. When you died I died too. But you came back and you brought all the pieces of my heart that you took with you and you put me back together. You don't see it but your the most beautiful creature to bless this earth. Your practically my world and at the moment my world is crumbling and it won't let me fix it. You may think your not worth the time but I'd give you every second of every day just to show you how much I love you! I love you so much that it practically hurts some time and I'm gunna love you for a lot longer if you will just shut up about being unfixable and let me kiss you." My back was to a wall by the time he finished his sentence. His head was dipped down and our lips were mer centimeters apart.

"Wa-" before I could even speak his lips were back on mine sweeter then before. I wanted to pull away to stick to what I told my self but he always crumbled my resolve. I hated and loved him for it but I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Why do you make leaving you so hard." I whispered with our foreheads resting on each other.

"Because if I made it easy you would get away from me and as I said before that's not happening." He softly spoke.

We both slowly slide to the floor me sitting In between his legs curled agains his chest his arms around me with his back against the wall. His chin was tucked on top of my head will mine was snuggled in his chest.

"I love you Charlie."

"...I love you too" I whispered back quietly. "I love you too..."

____________________________________________________________________

Hey y'all hope you liked it!

*vote*

*comment*

*charlierose*