Chapter 42

Y'all did it!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You ready baby girl," my dad said smiling down at me placing a hand on my cheek.

"Ya I just really don't want to fall," I said nervously. "Or trip, or rip my dress, oh god what if someone sneezes on me!" I was now having a small panic attack. Suddenly I gasped. "What if Dick didn't show up and bailed to go live with someone prettier! Oh my god he's leaving me for a stripped isn't he!"

-1 hour earlier-

"Dude calm down and get your tux on!" I heard Wally yell at me as I passed around in my boxers and a wife beater.

"I don't want to get it stained, I could rip it too!"

"You know that won't happen," Conner said nonchalantly while fixing the collar of his shirt.

"You know maybe I should go see her and you know just check in make sure she's here and you know not running of with a better looking guy," I said it jokingly but it came out more distressed then planed.

"You also know that that won't happen," kaldur said from the couch in the room.

"What if she doesn't want to get married anymore," I said nervously picking up my jacket while turning to them.

Before any of them could comment Roy entered the room. He wore a tux but had a slightly different look so that it looked more like the bridesmaids which were Megan Rocket Zatanna Artemis. I had kaldur Wally Conner and Tim. Roy was walking down the isle with Lilly who was the flower girl.

"What's wrong with him," he asked no one is particular.

"He thinks Charlie's going to back out," he got an annoyed look on his face as he set his glare on me.

"Listen stop acting like a little bitch, because she's not," was all he said before he left abruptly.

"He's right I need to man up," picking up my suit I pulled in on quickly. Slicking up the front of my hair slightly I admired myself in the mirror.

"Let's go get married,"

-present time-

"Charlie he did not leave you for a stripper!"

"But he could!"

"Charlotte Rose Wayne!" I heard Roy yell from behind me. Turning swiftly I felt my dress billow out. "The music is about to start and you are going to march your ass in there say I do and live happily ever after till the end of time. Stop worrying about stupid stuff and man up...or women up I dont know and I don't care!" Nodding I jumped from foot to foot.

"I got this," I said unsurely.

"You got this!"

"I'm gunna get married!"

"Your gunna get married!"

"IM GETTING MARRIED," I yelled.

"Tell them to start the music before she chickens out again,"Roy whispered to Megan who nodded and ran to tell them. As soon as she got back the music started. One by one each of them came out till it was Roy and Lilly left kissing my cheek Lilly ran over to Roy and they too pranced away.

"You ready this time,"

"Ya I think I am." The music changed to the wedding march as we walked through the doors.

Suddenly it was like I had tunnel vision all I could see was him, it was like our lives together flash before my eyes and a bright smile meet my lips. The bright one on his face brought so much warmth to my heart. Thank god he didn't leave me for a stripper.