10th Doctor x Reader. 7 minutes in heaven.

You walked into the TARDIS to be bombarded by three men. a man in a leather jacket with a shaved head, holding a banana.

A man with spiky hair and a trenchcoat, and a man with a bow tie and fez. The one you new the best had the spiky hair, your Doctor.

He smiled and pulled you into a hug. "Back off Nosey and Chinney." He murmured and pressed a light kiss to your forehead.

You smiled. "Oh be quiet Sandshoes." The one wearing the fez said. You looked over his shoulder and saw a ginger woman sitting in the lap on a blonde man, Jack, Rose, Martha, and a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

You walked over and sat by the ginger woman and who appeared to be her husband. "Hi, I'm Amy, I travel with the one in the fez." She said and smiled.

You nodded, still confused as to who that was and the other man. "They're the Doctors," the blonde man said, "his 9th, 10th, and 11th." He smiled. "I'm Rory by the way."

"I'm Y/n, I travel with, Sandshoes." you chuckled at the name he was given. The three Doctors walked over and sat down, making a circle. They smirked as the 11th popped off his fez and out scraps of paper in it.

"We're playing 7 minutes in heaven!" He cheered and smiled. You found him oddly adorable. You were given the fez first and scrambled your hand around inside it.

You pulled out a paper. "10?" You said, though more as a question. the 10th Doctor, your Doctor, stood up and pulled you to your feet.

"That, my dear Y/n, would be me." he smiled and pulled you over to a room in the Tardis. he closed the door behind you, you actually ended up in a closet.

"So, what are we gonna-" You started but got cut off by the Doctors lips crashing into yours. He forcefully pressed you against the wall and hoisted you up so your legs were around him.

"Don't talk, I may be a TimeLord but that doesn't me we have more than 7 minutes." He murmured and kissed you hungrily.

You happily obliged and pushed off his coat and blazer. He kissed down your neck and pulled off your shirt and kissed your chest. "I...love...you." He said between kisses.

You let a soft moan escape your mouth and you tangled your fingers in his hair. "I love you too." You murmured and captured him in another kiss. He locked the door and pushed his body against yours, squeezing you against the wall, smirking slightly.