Michael Clifford x Reader. Practice sessions.

You giggled plopped into the comfy chair as the boys sat up their equipment. "Y/n you need to be honest with us and tell us if we suck." Ashton said and you nodded.

"Ashton it won't be hard for me to tell you you suck." You tease and Michael smiles.

"That's my girl." He grins and kisses your forehead, making you giggle. Luke and Calum chuckle and tune, which Michael had already done.

"You guys ready?" Luke asked and they all nod.

"1 2 3 4!" Ashton yells and they started playing.

You burst out laughing when they kept going, each of them playing a different song.

They stopped and started playfully bickering about what song they should do and it only made you laugh more.

"Y/N!" They all yelled and you calmed quickly. "What song should we play?" They asked and gave you their puppy dog faces.

You thought about the songs they had played and picked one that they hadn't. "English Love Affair." You smiled and they chuckled and got ready. "Ashton count of in German!" You giggled.

He thought for a moment. "Why?"

"Cause it'll be funny and I want you too." You explained.

"Good enough for me. EINZ ZWEI DREI VIER!" He counted off and they played through the song.

During Michael's solo he looked directly at you, smirking slightly. It made you giggle and you watched them rehearse all day.