Louis Tomlinson x Reader. Accidents

You found yourself being held back by Liam, kicking and screaming for him to let you go. "No! I need to go see him!" You screamed and he held you."

"Y/n you can't! They won't let you in! Or us! Harry and Zayn are waiting there for them to let them in!" Liam shouted over your screaming and you calmed, sobbing.

Liam set you down and hugged you tightly and you cried into his chest. "What if he dies!? I'm scared!" You whimpered.

"Shhh. He's not gonna die." Liam murmured. "He'll be good as new I promise."

"His helmet fell off and he kept tumbling!" You yelled and cried.

Louis had gotten in a motorcycle accident, and was currently in the hospital. You and the rest of the boys weren't allowed to see him, since none of you were immediate family.

Harry and Zayn went to wait for the ok that they can be let in. Niall and Liam were with you to make sure you were ok.

You were crying and clinging to Liam when Niall ran is. "We can go. Cmon!" He took your hand and the three of you ran out to Liam's car. He speedily drove and parked.

The three of you ran in and found Louis room quickly. You ran in and Harry jumped out of his chair by Louis' bed which you stole.

You quickly grabbed his hand and pressed a kiss to his hand. "Please be ok Lou please!" You whispered and held his hand.

You came back day after day. His eyes hadn't opened all those days. You were in tears today. You missed his sweet voice and his sparkling eyes.

You cried into your hands and rocked back and forth. "H-Hey, why are you crying?" He asked and sat up slightly.

"L-Louis!" You cried and jumped into his arms. After a moment he pay your back.

"I-I'm sorry, but who are you?" He asked.

You pulled back and gasped. "L-Lou please tell me this is a sick joke." You said and your eyes filled with tears again.

He froze and jumped at you. "Yes it's just a joke baby! I could never, ever, forget the most beautiful person in the world." He kissed you head and held you in his lap.

You let out your tears and cried into his chest while he held you. "I love you Lou." You whispered.

"I love you too Y/n. I'm sorry I was stupid." He kissed you hard. You kissed back hard and held him tightly. He gripped you close and pulled back softly.

"So you know how I'm not immediate family?" You asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, that's gonna change real soon I swear." You blushed and nodded.

"I technically could've got in." You whispered.

"How?"

"You're immediate family, well, there's a new member." You pulled his hand to your stomach and he kissed you hard. He kissed you hard and held you tightly.

"Yes!" He smiled and kissed you again. The boys walked in and you explain all the good news. They smile and congratulate you two and tell Louis what he's missed.