Dean x Reader. Home sweet bunker

You groaned and you pushed the last box into the bunker. Dean was currently sorting the boxes. You walked over and kissed his cheek before helping him.

He smiled softly and pulled you close, kissing your lips softly. "Welcome to our new home." He smiled and kissed your cheek quickly.

You giggled and smiled, holding onto him. He smiled and you two finished sorting before moving the boxes to their respective rooms.

Once done you walked into the kitchen, pulled out your water bottle, and took a long swig. Dean waltzed in and over to you. He stood between your legs, his hands on his hips.

You put the bottle down and he stole a sip from your bottle. You giggled as he set it back down and leaned closer to you. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." You giggled and pecked his lips. He shook his head and pulled you closer to him and kissed you long and hard.

You gasped softly and rested your hands on his shoulders. He pulled back shortly and smiled. "That's better." He smiled.

You giggled again. "Whatever you say." you smiled and hopped down. You went to the office and started unpacking.

Dean followed you and you set up a system. He'd pull out everything and while he did that you'd put away what he had taken out.

Within a few hours all your stuff was put away, except for your clothes, that required folding and you were both to tired to deal with the tedious task.

You collapsed onto your bed and you opened an eye to see Dean gently lay down beside you. He pulled you over and you snuggled up to him.

You both kicked your shoes off and you curled up to him, yawning. "Get some sleep baby." He smiled and pulled the covers over you two.

You nodded against his chest and relaxed as he did. With your head on his chest you fell asleep. Dean smiled down at you, your sleeping form bringing a smile to his face.