Aladdin x Reader. Magic carpet

You watched as your sister turned down every suitor, then watched as she fled the city. You sighed, Jasmine was always your father favorite, he never liked to show it but it was true.

So now you were out on your balcony after turning down a few suitors, yelling at one that you had to admit, was pretty cute. You were thinking about what Jasmine would do, but you already know the answer, she ran.

You sighed and dropped your head when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked up and gasped softly, the tip of your nose barely touching the mans in front of you.

"Ali? What are you doing here?" You asked, somewhat in disgust.

"I came to talk to you of course." He smiled a bit.

"How are you up here? We're not near the ground." You question and lean closer.

"Oh, with this." He said and flew over the balcony, stepping down onto it while Carpet hovered.

"Wow." You say breathlessly and tun your hand over the soft material.

"Yeah, would you like a ride?" He asked and walked up to you.

"Uh, I guess." You smiled slightly and he helped you up onto Carpet.

Carpet took off and you clung to Aladdin, squealing from the initial fright.

He wrapped his arms protectively around you and chuckled. "Don't worry! I got you!" He yelled over the wind.

As Carpet slowed down his grip loosened and you smiled. He took you for the most amazing ride ever and you loved it, when he dropped you off at your balcony you smiled.

He was at the edge of your balcony again, standing in carpet as you leaned on the rail. "Bye Ali." You said and smiled.

"Wait!" He called you stopped, turning to face him. He pulled you close and kissed you softly. "Goodbye, Princess Y/n." He whispered and gently let you go before flying back down.