12th Doctor x Reader. Like father like daughter.

You whimpered slightly as the strange woman whom you knew to be your guardian tugged you along. "Cmon! Don't make me get my pointy stuck!" She yelled annoyed at your stumbling slowness.

"I'm sorry but, where are you taking me?" You asked a bit confused.

"Earth you silly! There's someone waiting for ya!" Missy grinned as she took your hand.

"But why?" You questioned. You're thoughts seemed fuzzy, as if they were being locked away. "Why should we leave the promise land?" You asked.

"You'll see sweetie." She said and used her vortex manipulator to transport you both down to Earth.

After Missy was taken in my unit you were stuck on the ground, going unnoticed by the others but you remembered the location she left you with, and the time you had to be there.

You were standing in the graveyard when all the Cybermen climbed out. You let out a small shriek at the sight and whimpered a bit, curling yourself into a ball as you stood in fear.

You slowly uncoiled as you realized they weren't attacking you. You noticed that in the distance there was a woman, talking to one of them. You jogged over, watching from behind a gravestone.

Before you knew it a man appeared with her, he was graying but seems still young at heart. As you stood Missy popped up beside you.

"Oh look at that, one time like always." She said to you and pinched your cheek. The Doctor, Clara and Danny all looked at the two of you, Danny raising his arm to shoot. "Oh, I wouldn't do that solider boy. Wouldn't wanna deal with him now would ya?" She asked, gesturing to the Doctor.

You looked at them confused, feeling uneasy at the fact that you weren't u comfortable with the older man staring at you.

"Doctor? Doctor what's wrong?" Clara asked, looking you up and down. "Why does she have a child?" Clara asked.

"Missy where did you find her?" He asked, ignoring Clara. "Tell me, now!" He demanded,

Missy smirked. "A magician never reveals her secrets." She winked and laughed slightly. You chuckled softly along with Missy, smiling a bit at her, since she was the only parental figure you remembered.

The Doctor tensed more. "Missy what did you to her!?" He said, angry now.

"The only thing I could!" She smiled and covered your ears. "I blocked her memories and raised her as my own." She grinned and uncovered your ears.

Clara stood near Danny as they watched the whole thing unfold, making sure Danny didn't point his laser at you. The Doctor narrowed his eyes, he was fuming now. "How dare you do such a thing! Give her back to me now!" He said angrily.

Your eyes widened in shock. "M-Missy?" You looked up at her. She smiled at you and pat your shoulders.

"It's ok sweetie. This mans a bit bonkers." She said and you giggled slightly. Danny had enough and began charging the laser.

"Danny no!" Clara yelled and tried to stop him. Missy pushed you in front of her, running the opposite direction as the Doctor quickly pushed his arm in a different direction so you weren't hurt.

Missy didn't get far, getting shot before she could get away. Clara ran over you you, making sure you were ok but you were tense to her touch.

"Clara back up." The Doctor instructed and Clara did as told as the Doctor quickly soniced you, knocking you out as he unblocked the memories. He caught you and held you close, cradling you slightly and stroking your hair.

As this happened Danny instructed the Cybermen to leave, and they did. Danny and Clara had their heartfelt goodbye all before you came too.

When you came too you were laying on the floor of the TARDIS, Clara beside you to make sure you were ok. The Doctor was currently outside, looking up at the sky. You stirred and Clara noticed, helping you up to your feet.

Without another second you ran, stumbling along the way, out of the TARDIS. Clara followed, trying to stop you before you hurt yourself.

You were running to the Doctor when he turned. "Dad!" You sniffled and fell into his arms, he held you closer stroking your hair and rubbing your back.

"It's ok baby girl. Daddy's got you now." He whispered and kissed your head. Clara stood by watching, a tear in her eyes as she subconsciously rubbed her belly. (SHE HAS TO BE FRIKEN PREGNANT!)

He walked back to the TARDIS with you Clara, comforting you the whole way.