Sherlock x Reader. Ice Slating

You had been a very good ice skater as a kid, one of best at your rink. You had always wanted to go ice skating with your boyfriend, but, you were the sunshine and he was the thunderstorm that keeps everyone inside. He wouldn't go with you, no. You sighed and hung your head, knowing you'd go alone. You wouldn't ask John, Sherlock would get jealous and most likely freak out while your gone.

That doesn't sound like Sherlock Holmes, getting jealous and freaking out. But he had really become attached to you in your 7 months of dating, though he hated to admit it, everyone knew. He'd sit alone at home and you'd randomly stop by and bring a smile to his face. He actually acted like a boyfriend, when you two were alone, sometimes in front of John, even in front of Mycroft.

Since you were sitting by the window reading and Sherlock was expermienting the flat was silent besides the sounds of chemicls bubbing or sizzling. He heard your sighed and stopped, he striped off his gloves and walked over to you, cupping your cheek. "What's wrong? Is it me? Did I not do something? God I've screwed up haven't I?" He sighed and looked into your eyes. He only said that to get you to tell him, He'd done this many times and you knew what he really meant.

"Yes." You said and sighed, tring to not laugh.

He froze. "What?" He didn't know what to do. He hugged you and quickly said, in a paniced voice, "Y/n please don't leave me."

You couldn't contain it anymore, you burst out laughing. "I'm sorry." You managed.

He pulled back and looked at you in disbelief. "What'd I do to deserve that?" He asked.

You managed to stop laughing and looked up at him. "The whole 'What's wrong? Is it me? Did I not do something? God I've screwed up haven't I?' I know you're just trying to get me to tell you. You don't have to do that, I'll tell you."

He sighed, but smirked at you. He leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to your lips. You kissed back, smiling, and placed a hand on his cheek. "So, what's wrong?" He asked, becoming serious.

"I wanna go ice skating with you but you won't go beause you don't like stuff like that, and I don't wanna go alone." You admitted.

He sighed, knowing you were right, but he didnt like it when you were right about this stuff. He wanted to change for you, and he was, just not fast enough to make you happy. "I'll go with you, just this once, but I'm only gonna hold you're hand. It's all me here, ok?"

You happily nodded and hugged him. "I understand sweetheart." You rubbed his back. "Now c'mon, let's go!" You smiled and hopped up.

He chuckled and followed. You dressed warmly, as did he. You had your jacket and a hat on, gloves in your pocket. Sherlock had his signature coat and scarf, he pocketed his gloves as well. Taking your hand in his as he left the building, tugging you along. You chuckled and qucikly caught up with him outside. He smiled down at you and continued walking.

You reached the building and he paid for the tickets before you could protest. You paid for your skates before he could say anything. He couldn't help but smile at you. You two put on your skates and headed for the ice.

Sherlock was a bit wobbly as he walked, you held his hand and helped him. You kept your grip on the ice, he held onto your hand tightly. You went around the rink once and Sherlock quit. "Aww c'mon Sherlock, you're not gonna learn unless you try." You pouted a bit.

"No Y/n, go show me some of that skill of your, I'll watch." He gave you a small smile. You sighed and nodded, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before taking off. He stood by and watched you, adiring your skill on the ice.

He became more interested when another man came over and started talking to you, talking soon became flirting and Sherlock tried to ignore it, but he couldn't. He saw the mans motives were impure, a date and a one night stand was all the other man saw in you. The other man constantly tried to touch you, but the way you moved made it nearly impossible.

Sherlock couldn't tell if you knew his intensions but he didn't care. The jealousy was already bubbling and it spilled over when the man caught a hold of your waist and pulled you close. You looked over and couldn't see Sherlock anymore, you sighed to yourself and moved back a bit from the man.

As you did you felt another man wrap his arms around you from behind and paniced, then you heard he sweet calming voice that made you melt. "Hello love, sorry I took so long to get here, work." Sherlock said and kissed your cheek, looking up at the man as he did.

"Um,sorry but I think you've made a mistake, she's with me" The other man said.

"No, this is /my/ girlfriend. Now if you'll excuse us." He smirked and turned you around, pulling you in for a kiss. When he kissed you, you were slightly shocked, but kissed back with closed eyes nonetheless. When you pulled back the man was gone and Sherlock was holding you close. "I think I just publically declared my love for you, I love you." He smiled down at you.

You smiled and kissed him again. "I love you too, and you were so jealous." You giggled.

"What's wrong with that? You're my girlfriend,only I get to touch you the way he wanted to."

"The way he wanted to?"

"One night stand, which is by far nothing you'd do, and you are way, way to good for anything like that."

You smiled and chuckled. "Well, that's got me thinking now."

"It has?" He bit his lip, worried.

"If your the only one who can touch me that way, then prove it, tonight." You winked.

He blushed a bit but smirked. "If I can muster up that mojo then totally." He smiled

"Ok, until then, lets ice skate." She smiled.

"Lets." He smiled and held your hand again.