Peter Parker/Spiderman x Reader. The past repeats itself.

A/N

WARNING! This contains spoilers for the Amazing Spiderman 2. If you don't want spoilers do not read this one shot. The villain is made up because he already defeated Electro.

You were unaware of why you were being carried away by some super powered villain, but you didn't like it.

You squirmed and wriggled to get out of their grip, but it was no use, they had a right grip on you. you wanted to focus on where you were going but all you could think about was what happened to your boyfriends last girlfriend, something oh so similar.

You remembered it like it was only a week ago. Gwen Stacy, the smartest girl in your class, and one of the most beautiful, had died, leaving your boyfriend, who was your best friend at the time, an emotionless wreck.

You felt guilty, knowing he'd most likely be put through that again. You weren't even that concerned with yourself, more for him than ever.

You kept struggling than thought a moment. I'm in the air, if I fall I'll die. You sighed and squirmed a little bit, not wanting to show that you'd given up.

You reached a church tower as soon as you landed you bolted for the door. Your captor had figured you'd do that and pulled you back with a vine of sorts.

You struggled free yourself but stopped when you were hung over the edge, the vine loosely gripping you. You clung for dear life as your captor looked around.

In the distance she could see him, Spiderman. He was swinging as fast as he could to the church tower. When he was close enough your body had already slipped through the vine and you were holding on. He shot a web and pulled you into his grasp.

The villain was much quicker than you both though. right before he had you in his arms you were pulled away by yet another vine. If his mask wasn't hiding his face she'd be able to see his slightly scared, and very angered expression.

You were held over the center of the tower, a large drop below you. If you could see his eyes you'd notice how they widened at the sight. he composed himself quickly and spoke with a low voice. "Let her go."

"Oh but that'd ruin all my fun." the villain said, a cocky smirk tugged at his lips.

"No it'd save you from a major ass whooping." Peter said bitterly, it may have looked like he was staring at the villain but his eyes never left you. "Just let her go."

"You really want me to let her go?"

"Yes."

"Ok." The villain did let you go, and you fell down, hurdling towards the ground.

Peter jumped to get you but was stopped by a wall of vines. the villain left quickly and watched from a far as Peter desperately tore through the vegetation.

You fell with your back to the ground, you desperately tried to grab something but couldn't. You had only one fate now, unless by random luck you were saved.

Well as they say; Falling is just like flying, only with a more permanent destination.

Peter got through and dove down, thinking of how to do it, how to save you. He kept shooting webs and launching himself forward. He then thought about that night, the night he lost Gwen, what didn't he do.

He couldn't quite place what he had done wrong, with his mind racing he couldn't think clearly. He did think up something however. He shot two webs down to you, once they reached you he pulled on them, launching him down to you and pulling you up to him momentarily.

His plan had worked, he could almost reach you. he shot one more we'd and launched himself again. He caught you and you clung to him for dear life. He shot one last web that stopped you both and he lowered you two to the ground.

Once on the ground her wrapped you up in his arms tightly, holding you as close as possible. at the moment you didn't care, you hugged him back. He pulled back slightly and pulled his mask up, just enough to uncover his mouth, and he kissed you.

You, having not known who he was, pushing him back. He was shocked for a moment then understood why. he pulled off his mask completely and cupped your cheek, making you look at him before kissing you again.

This time you kissed back, you knew these feelings were familiar but couldn't place them. How it felt when he held you, how that voice made your skin tingle, how his lips felt against yours. You felt stupid but shook it off and concentrated on different information. Your boyfriend was Spiderman.