Human Wheatley x Reader. Elevators

You looked around you, the test chamber was a bit confusing. You looked up and saw him, the blonde haired and blue eyed figure. You knew him as Wheatley, the kind little core that helped you. Then, in an effort to save you, he let GlaDos throw him down a chute to who knows where. But, to you're luck, he was transformed into a human by the weird chemicals that he fell into.

So here he was, helping you up again. He smiled kindly and held a hand out to you, helping you up onto the platform. "That's not how these tests work. You stupid little cheater." You both Heard GlaDos say and Wheatley pulled you to him. The clothes he had adorned were similar to yours, the aperture science t-shirt and jump suit, along with the boots so heights wouldn't kill him. He didn't have a portal gun yet but you were going to help him with that.

"C'mon, she needs you to keep doing tests." He said softly and you both ran through the material emancipation grid and into the small elevator. You two were squished together, your back against the wall of the elevator and Wheatley in front of you, only a few centimeters of spaced between your bodies. 

The elevator came to a sudden stop and it shook the cabin, making you two collide. Wheatley wrapped his arms tightly around you and pulled you to him. "Cheater!" GlaDos yelled and something hit the top of the elevator and it squeaked loudly as it moved down a few feet. She was trying to brake the breaks of the elevator so you two would be sent down and down to the unknown below Aperture.

You gripped Wheatley with one hand and he held you tightly in both arms, keeping you close. GlaDos hit the roof of the elevator once again and you both fell, clutching each other. You looked at Wheatley with a panic ridden expression and he only frown a bit, his brows furrowing. He pulled you closer and kissed you softly and pulled back just before the elevator smacked the ground and you two fell unconscious.

You woke up later, you don't know how long you were out, but you didn't really care either. You had a bit of blood on your head from the fall and so did Wheatley. He was still knocked out however. "Wheatley!" You shook him and he moved limply. You began to panic and you tried all you could to wake him up.

"Wheatley wake up! Look at me!" You yelled out and he remained unmoving. In you panic your mind went to your kiss in the elevator. You closed your eye and took a deep breath. As cliche as it was, you kissed him, hoping he'd wake up and looked at you with those beautiful blue eyes. 

You felt his soft lips kiss you back and you took your hand out of the portal gun and cupped his cheeks, continuing to kiss him. He sat up, wrapping his arms around you as he kissed you. "I love you." You both whispered then giggled.