10th Doctor x Reader. Sick

You sneezed and coughed all through the night. And since your room was next to the Doctors he heard every single cough and sneeze.

So the next day, when you were sleeping. He diagnosed you and found out that you just had a bad cold. He made you chicken noodle soup, spiced with some alien ingredients to help you get better.

He knocked on your door around 11 am and pushed it open to see you laying, sprawled out, on your bed. He smiled softly as he walked in and gently shook you awake. "Y/n c'mon, it's time to wake up." He said in a soft voice.

When you opened your eyes he couldn't help but smile, no matter how you looked, he thought you were beautiful.
He loved your eyes especially.

You sat up, with his help. He pulls you close, making sure you were ok. He sat you up and took your temperature.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Giving my title some sort of truth." He smiled a bit and he kissed your forehead. "I'm gonna be right back with tea, ok? And your soup if you want it."

"Tea is fine for now." You said with a bit of a smile.

He grinned softly and quickly made you some tea. When he came back he saw you fiddling with the screen on the wall. he chuckled and so iced it, the Netflix screen popping up.

"I figured you'd enjoy this." He smiled as you crawled back into bed. he sat beside you and gave you your tea.

You sipped it and snuggled up to him, enjoying his warmth. He held you close as you two watched countless movies.

After a few he got up and warmed up your soup, bringing it to you. He walked in and sat beside you.

You looked at him and sneezed, quickly looking away to not sneeze on him. He smiled lightly and once you finished your sneezing fit he began feeding you the soup.

You smiled softly and thanked him as you began to feel better immediately. Once you finished the soup he set the bowl aside and pulled you close.

The medication made you drowsy, so not too long after you had fallen asleep. He noticed you did and smiled softly.

He pushed the hair out of your face gently and laid you down, flat on your back. Since you were holding onto him he went down with you.

He held you close and smiled softly. He kissed your cheek softly, as to not wake you up.

A few days later you were in the same situation, only the roles were reversed. He laughed softly as you fed him the soup.

"Thank you Y/n." He said with a smile.

"You're very welcome Doctor." You said and kissed his forehead.