James Kirk x Reader. An everlasting promise.

You felt a sudden rage fill you as you saw him, your boyfriend, James Tiberius Kirk, was making out with another girl on your couch.
TyThe girl had pulled back and looked at you with a fear that seemed utterly fake, but you were too angry to listen. James turned to you and paled, he looked afraid and sad.

The girl ran out and you were positively fuming. You had been with James for a few months now, and you honestly thought you changed him.

He got up and ran to you. "Y/n please it's not what it looks like. She pulled me-"

"Bull shit! Why was she here!? Never mind I don't wanna know what sick thing you were gonna do to her in YOUR bed!" You yelled and stormed into your shared room quickly. You had quickly begun packing a bag.

He ran in after you and tried to stop. "Y/n, baby please just listen." He begged and grabbed a picture of the two of you kissing at you graduation from the Academy.

You glared and threw the photo at a wall, shattering the frame. You did that with every picture he showed you and he started getting angry. He as angry that you didn't believe him, he had been nothing but faithful until that girl came in and violated him.

You had you bag packed and you ran past him. "I am leaving you James Kirk! Now you can go back to being your old player self and you'll never have to worry about any form of commitment again!" You yelled.

He was boiling with anger. The anger consumed him and took control, making him lash out negatively. "Fine! I never loved you anyway! You were just a good fuck! That's all you were!" He screamed, his lies blurring your vision of the truth.

You bit back tears. "Well now you can find a new one and not have to worry about me again! I hate you!" You yelled and slammed the doors you left.

He yelled out a frustrated groan and punched the nearest wall. He panted slightly and looked around. Any and all sign of you was gone, besides the shattered frames and pictures strewn about your bedroom floor.

As the anger subside he pressed his forehead against the wall, listening and actually understanding what he had said. He began to sob. You were his everything, and he let you get away.

After a moment he stopped and looked at the door. He ran out it, grabbing his jacket and wallet. You were already out of sight but he knew he would find you, he had too.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You were drinking away the pain that night. The hurt that man caused you, his words hitting you the most, his blue eyes that used to look at you with a loving gaze, were filled only with pure hatred.

Every so often a tear would slip down your cheek. You didn't want anything to do with him now, but at the same time you wanted him back.

You wanted to feel his arms around and hear him tell you in that calming voice that everything will be fine. You wanted him to hum a song and even start singing it a little to help you fall asleep. You wanted to feel his lips against your, to see his eyes peer directly into yours like they used to,

You wanted James back, your James.

James had ran around the city, trying to find the perfect thing he was looking for, no matter what the price.

After hours of searching he found it. He scribbled out a check and remember your ring size as the prepared the ring for him. He took it, velvet box and all, and ran to find you.

The past 8 months of your relationship with him were positively the best 8 months of both of your lives, and he wasn't gonna let you go that easily. He was going to fight for you.

As he ran by a bar in search for he stopped, and jogged backwards. He looked into the window and there you were, a beer bottle in your hand, looking beautiful as ever, the only imperfection he saw were the tear stains running down your cheeks.

He looked at you, your back to him. He looked at the box in his hand and opened it, examining the ring he was about to try to show you that he had changed with. He swallowed hard and quickly wiped his eyes.

He walked in and saw a guy approaching you. He quickly ran over, turned you around forcefully and kissed you hard, hiding you against him.

You tried to punch him off but you melted into his kiss. You kissed for minutes. When he did pull apart your eyes were closed and your forehead were pressed the father along with your bodies.

"Y/n. She pulled me into it, I didn't wanna do it. Please Y/n I love you with all my heart." He said and let one arm off you to pull out the box as you pulled him into a desperate kiss.

He pulled back again and looked at you, your eyes still closed as you lightly panted. "Marry me Y/n." He said and looked into your eyes as they snapped open.

You searched for a sign of fault and there was none. You didn't even look at the ring, you were so enticed by his eyes. "Yes." You whispered. "Yes James I'll marry you." You say and begun to smile.

He grins and slips the ring on your finger and kisses you hard. "I love you." He repeated between breaks in the kiss.