(iZombie) Blaine x Reader. Because I love you.

You looked over at your boyfriend, still unsure of why he lightened his hair till it was almost white and why he became extremely pale, but you still loved him.

You rolled over and snuggled up to his arm as he slept. He pulled you closer with that same arm and you smiled happily, the cold you got when he'd do this didn't come this time.

He stirred and looked down at you. "Good morning beautiful, how was last night?" He smirked at you and kissed your shoulder.

"Great." You smiled and snuggled closer. "You haven't given me a hickey in a while so I has kinda surprised." You told him.

He nodded and smiled. "That's not the only thing you'll be surprised about." He smiled and rubbed your back.

"What do you mean? Did you not use a condom or something?" You asked and laughed.

"I didn't but that's not why you're gonna be surprised." He smirked. "You hungry?" He asked and smirked more.

"I-I am actually, I'm really hungry." You said and sat up, pulling the sheet with you.

"I'll be right back baby." He kissed your cheek and pulled on his boxers. He returned a few moments later with scrambled eggs and something else mixed in. The something else was pink and red and resembled shrimp a bit. "Eat up." He handed you the plate.

You took a bite and frowned when you found it was bland. "Blaine how'd you mess up eggs? I can't taste anything." You pouted.

He pulls out a bottle of hot sauce and pours some into the eggs. "Now try." He told you and you hesitantly did and you smiled a bit as flavor finally entered your mouth.

You looked at one of the little pink pieces on the plate and back at him. "What's this? You've never put this in eggs before." You ask and point to it.

"Just trust me, you'll like it." He told you and you popped the pink piece in your mouth and you ate it. Your eyes widened as a vision left your head of the brutal death of the boy whose brain you just ate.

You dropped the plate into your lap and covered your mouth. You whimpered and held your head in your hands. He ran over and put the plate on the nightstand and held you close. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked and comforted you.

"What did I just I eat? Tell me what you else you put in this Blaine?!" You demanded.

"Brains." He said simply. "I put brains in because we need them to survive." He explained.

"What do you mean!?" You asked, confused.

"I turned you into a zombie so I don't get you on accident." He said and pulls you closer. "Why else do you think I look like this?" He asked and tugged on his bed head,

You pulled a strand of your hair to your face and gasped when you saw it the same color as his. "I didn't wanna hurt you baby, so I did this for us." He told you and held you closer. "Because I love you."